• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Awesome.

ありがとうございます

And I'm sorry for not looking.

心配しないで。私はも翻訳なので、そうします。私は実際に飛び出す何が正しいかどうかはわからない、と私は本当に気にしない私も日本語を学ぶために怠惰している場合。ちょうど2つの異なるアルファベットは、お尻のちょうど痛です。

I can hack check your PKMN right now, and I don't know if anything above is written correctly, hence Translator.

i copy pasted them as they are EXACTLY in the thread listing in the front. if that helps :)

Yes, that helps a hell of a lot.

just to point out what he said

arigatoukozaimasu

which is a polite thank you. I wish I had the ability to type in japanese right now

I'm guessing he's a she? And yes, arigato is what I understood though lmao. Well, I'm going to hack check his/her/it's PKMN now, so yeah. Use my Diamond FC Kirozane. I'm going to bed after this though x.x

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    i DID say metric crapload lol...

but it will be beneficial for us both over the next two weeks. i won't have to worry about taking any EV training orders for 2 weeks.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    i DID say metric crapload lol...

but it will be beneficial for us both over the next two weeks. i won't have to worry about taking any EV training orders for 2 weeks.

And I wouldn't have to breed for sometime, but that means I have to power-breed throughout these few remaining days, as I won't be online tomorrow nor on Saturday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    心配しないで。私はも翻訳なので、そうします。私は実際に飛び出す何が正しいかどうかはわからない、と私は本当に気にしない私も日本語を学ぶために怠惰している場合。ちょうど2つの異なるアルファベットは、お尻のちょうど痛です。

I can hack check your PKMN right now, and I don't know if anything above is written correctly, hence Translator.

I'm guessing he's a she? And yes, arigato is what I understood though lmao. Well, I'm going to hack check his/her/it's PKMN now, so yeah. Use my Diamond FC Kirozane. I'm going to bed after this though x.x

This is why we don't use translators

Do not worry. I have translated so well, I will. What if I jump right really do not know if I have been too lazy to learn the Japanese do not really care. Just two different letters are just pains in the ass

and I didn't notice that he is a she sorry for that

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Am I too late? -multitasking on 7 billion other sites-
    And.. Which FC again? Plat?-brick'd-
    And bear with me. I have iffy wi-fi.
    And I translated the spiel... Half of it made no sense.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    This is why we don't use translators

Do not worry. I have translated so well, I will. What if I jump right really do not know if I have been too lazy to learn the Japanese do not really care. Just two different letters are just pains in the ass

and I didn't notice that he is a she sorry for that

Yeah, nothing's perfect. This is what I originally wrote:

"No worries. I use a translator though, so yeah. I don't really know if what pops out is correct or not, and I really don't care if I'm too lazy to learn Japanese. Just 2 different alphabets are just a pain in the ass. "

Also, I've been on Wi-fi for the past 10 minutes waiting for Kirozane >< I have to leave pretty soon, and my lower back is starting to hurt >< Also Fiery, I'm going to EV your PKMN tonight and I'll have them done by Sunday, since I won't be here tomorrow and probably not on Saturday ^^

EDIT: Diamond FC. I'm multitasking with Music, Pencil Drumming, DS, PM's and Wifey.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    again take your time, I just ordered HG online for like 10$..... so I will have that soon. But I need new xbox games.... I am getting bored

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I really dislike the Wooper/Psyduck family, but I'll see if I still have my parent for it. Would you mind if it's flawless? The only 30's I can do would be like, probably, 2 or 3 x.x

Flawless is good too :)
    If you need any of the parent, I can help.
    My problem is that I can't do HGSS egg move and recover is one :S

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    again take your time, I just ordered HG online for like 10$..... so I will have that soon. But I need new xbox games.... I am getting bored

I'd recommend COD7 once it comes out, or some X-Live action in COD6/Nazi Zombies. And alright, I'll slow things down then ^^;

Edit:

@Polkop: No worries. I can IV Breed in any game, as long as I have the right parents and Instant Eggs/Fast Egg Hatching/IV Checker with me. I'll have it probably done by Sunday.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yeah, nothing's perfect. This is what I originally wrote:

"No worries. I use a translator though, so yeah. I don't really know if what pops out is correct or not, and I really don't care if I'm too lazy to learn Japanese. Just 2 different alphabets are just a pain in the ass. "

Also, I've been on Wi-fi for the past 10 minutes waiting for Kirozane >< I have to leave pretty soon, and my lower back is starting to hurt >< Also Fiery, I'm going to EV your PKMN tonight and I'll have them done by Sunday, since I won't be here tomorrow and probably not on Saturday ^^

EDIT: Diamond FC. I'm multitasking with Music, Pencil Drumming, DS, PM's and Wifey.

-inputs Diamond FC- My wi-fi let me on in one try. That... is a first for this connection point.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Where I do want a HG version? I only got ss.

Google or PM Him.

-inputs Diamond FC- My wi-fi let me on in one try. That... is a first for this connection point.

Aye. My internet always let's me on in one hit. It sometimes lags though. I'll hack check them both at the same time, so I'll stay on Wi-Fi's Lobby waiting ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I'd recommend COD7 once it comes out, or some X-Live action in COD6/Nazi Zombies. And alright, I'll slow things down then ^^;

COD6 is beaten completely, I hated the game but I got every achievement in under a week, the three hour campaign helped though. WAW was better than the MW games but still it wasn't buy worthy for me.

edit, this is the game I want badly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKPqRcAw7Hg

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Google or PM Him.

Aye. My internet always let's me on in one hit. It sometimes lags though. I'll hack check them both at the same time, so I'll stay on Wi-Fi's Lobby waiting ^^

Okay. Switching to HG to grab Shaymin. I don't mind them getting clumped onto one game. It'll make them easier to dispose of if they are hacks

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    COD6 is beaten completely, I hated the game but I got every achievement in under a week, the three hour campaign helped though. WAW was better than the MW games but still it wasn't buy worthy for me.

edit, this is the game I want badly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKPqRcAw7Hg

I had one of those games for the PS2, I didn't like it much >< Also, COD7 is being Developed/Made by the peeps who did WAW.

Okay. Switching to HG to grab Shaymin. I don't mind them getting clumped onto one game. It'll make them easier to dispose of if they are hacks

Alright. I already backed up the Darkrai, I'll check it in a few. Mind if I send the Darkrai into HG?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I had one of those games for the PS2, I didn't like it much >< Also, COD7 is being Developed/Made by the peeps who did WAW.

Alright. I already backed up the Darkrai, I'll check it in a few. Mind if I send the Darkrai into HG?

-calmly underlines "I don't mind them being clumped onto one game"-

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017

ghost recon games are my all time favorites, COD7 is only going to sell because of name, its game play looks horrible.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    -calmly underlines "I don't mind them being clumped onto one game"-

>< Sorry. Wifey Fell and she has a few bruises, but I'm a bit worried so I'm telling her to wash 'em >.>

ghost recon games are my all time favorites, COD7 is only going to sell because of name, its game play looks horrible.

Lmao, I didn't really like Ghost Recon, I can't remember why though. ><

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back