• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's IV Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
  • Death's IV Breeding & More!
    Welcome to Death's IV Breeding & More!

Please read the rules, and I'll update as I go!

Death's Trading Status: Will not Accept any Breeding Requests/Offers Until further Notice. All offers made will be Ignored.

- Rules

* Absolutely No Hacks whatsoever. If I somehow Traded you a hacked Pokémon, Please let me know ASAP, so I can Refund you and remove it from my List.
    * DO NOT REQUEST ME TO BREED A COPY OF ANOTHER PKMN! You WILL be added to the blacklist if you do.

* Please do not VM/PM Me with Trade offers, unless we have an ongoing Trade.
    * My Pokémon are NOT Redistributable. You must state if yours are otherwise.
    * It's a First Come, First Serve Basis. So if someone came before you, you'll have to wait.
    * I give a free item with every Pokémon i trade. So if you need an item, let me know.
    * Don't use my Thread as a Quick Trade thread. There's a reason why this was made.
    * Most of my Pokémon are 1-2 Year Long projects. They took me a long time to get their almost flawless IV's, and my Dittos.
    * Feel free if you want/need more Information on my Pokémon. ^^;;
    * All Pokémon bred by me are UT unless stated otherwise.
    * You must host the Trade. My Wi-Fi works better that way! ^^;;
    * I have a Life. So Please be Patient ^^
    * Don't Flame at me or at other traders. Be nice and patient ^^;;

- Trainer Info

Pearl
    OT: Luis
    ID: 54624

FC - 4768 4693 9894

Emerald
    OT:
    TOM
    ID: 33846

- Pokémon

[IV Spread are as follows: HP|ATK|DEF|SPA|SPD|SPEED]

IV Bred Section (I will add more as I breed)
    Spoiler:

- Official Updates

Spoiler:

- Services

Spoiler:

- Blacklist
    Spoiler:

- Wait List
    Spoiler:

- White List
    Spoiler:

- Wants List
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good luck with the shop dude. I'm sure you'll get a lot of interest haha.

Psst- I'd totally recommend this person.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Pokémon:Magnemite
    Nature:Naive
    Nickname (If any):TiVo
    IV Spread: HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed
    31/14/31/30/31/30

I'll PM you once it's done. ^^

Do u have any Ev'd pokes
    Has:
    Ev'd Shiny Gengar
    Ev'd Shiny Slowbro

Yeah, But They're EV'd pretty badly, that's why I didn't add them ^^ At that time I didn't know how to EV Train Well, but I've gotten a lot better now. But to answer your question, I have the ones in my Trophy Case, and I could EV one for you. All I'd need is the Pokémon ^^;;

EDIT:

@Jirachi - You must be more specific please ^^;; I don't like focusing on just Egg Move Breeding ^^;;

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    ok, i was only needing the egg move/gender but i guess i can be more specific lol

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • ok, i was only needing the egg move/gender but i guess i can be more specific lol

Lol, no worries! Once you have your mind made up, feel free to post your offer thingy and I'll add you to the Wait List.

Death_Mande i forgot to say i wanted the ability to be magnet pull.

No worries. I was expecting you to choose that one. I'll let you know once I've hatched the right one.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • nice job on the thread and gl with it :D and thanks for whitelisting loxius and me, haha xD let us know if you ever want anything from our thread!

Nero_

Flygon Flock!~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Can I get Karma, or can I clone it? I can IV breed or shiny IV breed you two of (close to) any pokemon. Just tell me what pokemon you want any ill see if i can breed it. ^^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Can I get Karma, or can I clone it? I can IV breed or shiny IV breed you two of (close to) any pokemon. Just tell me what pokemon you want any ill see if i can breed it. ^^

Sorry, it's Move Set was mixed up with Ruissu's. I hope it didn't cause any confusion ._." But since you're the first to offer something for her, I'll give her to you for free ^^ Just as long, as you never redistribute it anywhere. I'll black list you if I see it anywhere. ._."

Nero_

Flygon Flock!~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Wow, thanks! I promise not to. :P Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

I should have my shop up over the weekend and you can fully see what I have to offer besides IV breeding. :D

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Wow, thanks! I promise not to. :P Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

I should have my shop up over the weekend and you can fully see what I have to offer besides IV breeding. :D

Yes, definitely sure. And Thank you. Took me almost a Year to get her ^^;; What FC Should I use? And could you wait a bit? I'm waiting to finish a trade with Jukain. ^^;;

Nero_

Flygon Flock!~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    My Platinum, thank you! Just let me know when you can trade. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back