• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    ^_______^ Its a ... *shakes Flissy's gift box* ... O_O Something moved in there. I'm opening it on the 26th. *runs away*

Ah well.. you JUST got pwn'd by me. I'm evil. YAY!

Anyone notice how N00BISH I'm acting today?

I've noticed.. You aren't acting like yourself.. And open it on the 26th.. It doesn't makes much of a difference..

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Ah well.. you JUST got pwn'd by me. I'm evil. YAY!

Yeah. But I'm the one that admited it. How many people does that? Admited they was pwn'ed?;)

Anyone notice how N00BISH I'm acting today?

Kind of. I've noticed it, slightly.

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Mystic said:
    Yeah. But I'm the one that admited it. How many people does that? Admited they was pwn'ed?;)

Hmmm.. No one.. *waves wand and out came a trophy* Here.. this is for being the first person ta' admit that you're pwn'ed.. *hands trophy ta' Mystic*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Gah, I should act less hyper and more Maxer. *shakes head* Nope.. doesn't make sense. Remember I said I was on morning coffee when I shouted out my morning greetings at everyone in the DCC? =3

*bows down to Mystic* You're older than me... YOU know the answer.

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Gah, I should act less hyper and more Maxer. *shakes head* Nope.. doesn't make sense. Remember I said I was on morning coffee when I shouted out my morning greetings at everyone in the DCC? =3

That's the way Nekoyusha Max..

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007

No need for that man. I was just kidding around with you man. Don't take it too seriously. I tend to kid around.:rambo:

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Mr. Missing said:
    LOL, i just got kicked from PC chat because i "spammed", but really i was just testing the flood control>_<

No matter you're trying ta' test the flood control or whatsoever.. It still isn't right ta' spam.. Ya' can get banned for that..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Mystic said:
    No need for that man. I was just kidding around with you man. Don't take it too seriously. I tend to kid around.:rambo:
    Yup. That means you get pwn'd by everyone. =3

And, testing flood control is dangerous, what if the floodgate opens and ALL THE WATER falls on you? You'll be drenched and wet and moist and cold. Stay away from us. =P

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Yup. That means you get pwn'd by everyone. =3

And, testing flood control is dangerous, what if the floodgate opens and ALL THE WATER falls on you? You'll be drenched and wet and moist and cold. Stay away from us. =P

*waves wand ta' make an invisible barrier that separates Mr. Missing from the others..* Okay.. We're safe now.. We're not gonna get drenched or wet or moist or cold..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    *waves wand ta' make an invisible barrier that separates Mr. Missing from the others..* Okay.. We're safe now.. We're not gonna get drenched or wet or moist or cold..
    Thank you Flissy. =3
    You should PH3@R the evil secret mod agents of PC, Airashii, JKaizer and some other evil people. *runs away*

FLISSY'S A GIRL.. YOU UNWARY DUDE! XD

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Mr. Missing said:
    Ooh ooh! Spammy RPing! Ban him from DCC lol. Anyway, i'm soaked, but from sweat.

I'M A GIRL!!!!!! Eh?! Ya' don't call that *whatever ish in there* RP-ing ish just like a form of action.. And I'm not even spamming..

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Ok, ok people. Lets not go into a flaming session. Lets keep this civilized.

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Mr. Missing said:

So there:D And that proves it.

Okay then.. What's gonna happen next? The thread ish gonna close down?? Go read the previous DCC(s) and check how many people use that *whatever ish inside there* thingy.. The mods didn't even close the thread.. Do ya' need meh ta' tell ya' how many people used it before??

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh.. chill guys. He's trying to act special. Look, the DCC is not THAT strict as to turning this place into a prep school-like environment.
    Stay friendly, stay unspammy, and if YOU stay weird, I'll report you to Mr. Winstrate without hesitation.

Now then, we need another topic. What will everyone do ON NEW YEARS EVE?

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Eh.. chill guys. He's trying to act special. Look, the DCC is not THAT strict as to turning this place into a prep school-like environment.
    Stay friendly, stay unspammy, and if YOU stay weird, I'll report you to Mr. Winstrate without hesitation.

Now then, we need another topic. What will everyone do ON NEW YEARS EVE?

Errr.. shouldn't we be talking bout Christmas first??

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Christmas is too common. Nobody talks about what happens after it. How do you know the world won't turn into a giant bunny on New Year's Eve?

Wait, how do we even know if that won't happen on the 25th? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back