• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Christmas is too common. Nobody talks about what happens after it. How do you know the world won't turn into a giant bunny on New Year's Eve?

Wait, how do we even know if that won't happen on the 25th? XD

It might turn into the Feudal Era for all ya' know.. That would be nice though.. Especially for ya'.. Nekoyusha Max.. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    It might turn into the Feudal Era for all ya' know.. That would be nice though.. Especially for ya'.. Nekoyusha Max.. XD
    I'm the kitty demon! Yay! =3 But there has to be a well somewhere in the Feudal Era, so I can just jump back to this time. =D

BARRIERS UP! MR. MISSING HAS RETURNED!

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chibi-chan said:
    It's 12:30AM....and I'm awake. omg....I'm going to be out cold in the moring @.@

I'm that way too. I don't go to bed until 2 AM sometimes.:rambo:

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I'm the kitty demon! Yay! =3 But there has to be a well somewhere in the Feudal Era, so I can just jump back to this time. =D

BARRIERS UP! MR. MISSING HAS RETURNED!

Of course there will be a well.. And let's see.. KSP be Kagome!! Who else did ya' like before KSP?? That person shall be Kikyo..

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Mystic said:
    I'm that way too. I don't go to bed until 2 AM sometimes.:rambo:
    I can't see my keyboard it's so dark -.-; If I'm caught up...
    well, lets not think about that ^^;;

Mr.M: o.o?

Jack: You're on too much for your own good XP

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I haven't stayed up late in quite a while. I was up til 12 that day, and that's not too good. >_<

Well Mr. Missing, we will if you stop trying to act cool by spamming and all that.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Mr. Missing said:
    Everyone's against me today, maybe i should stop posting before i get banned.
    [chibistorytime] *family room with traditional fireplace appears*
    You know what? That happened to me one time when I was a sortanewbie. I was ganged up on in the DCC. Yeah, it hurt and went on for about 5 or 6 pages. But you know what? I got over it. And that's why I'm here today <cueconfetti> [/endstory]

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    Of course there will be a well.. And let's see.. KSP be Kagome!! Who else did ya' like before KSP?? That person shall be Kikyo..
    O_O;; Kikyo's a never existing person, and Kagome's Mayl eh? *laughs* You're evil Flissy. You're vewy ebil.

And Chibi and Jack.. I'M THE ONE WHO CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS OFF THE KEYBOARD! Bubbl'd! =3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    O_O;; Kikyo's a never existing person, and Kagome's Mayl eh? *laughs* You're evil Flissy. You're vewy ebil.

And Chibi and Jack.. I'M THE ONE WHO CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS OFF THE KEYBOARD! Bubbl'd! =3
    Uh....I barely see you post. When I do, you either repeat something, say something bias, or...do random stuff like this. Also, lets compare postcount. I win! XP

and lets check MotM for Hands off Keyboard....Me>you I WIN AGAIN! 8D

OWNED

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Chibi-chan said:
    You know what? That happened to me one time when I was a sortanewbie. I was ganged up on in the DCC. Yeah, it hurt and went on for about 5 or 6 pages. But you know what? I got over it. And that's why I'm here today <cueconfetti> [/endstory]

Thankies for sharing.. I've never got bullied in the DCC.. or did I??

Max- Eh?! Kikyo never existed?? Then pick anyone else ta' be Kikyo then.. Or shall KSP be Kagome and Kikyo?? In that way.. she'll be the only one ya' love(or like.. whatever ya' say..) Hmm.. If only Hakudoushi ever liked someone..

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    Hehe. I've been ganged up on before, but it was one person, and I was assisted by someone. I suppose i was the one ganging up on him, but it still felt like the opposite.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    Thankies for sharing.. I've never got bullied in the DCC.. or did I??

Max- Eh?! Kikyo never existed?? Then pick anyone else ta' be Kikyo then.. Or shall KSP be Kagome and Kikyo?? In that way.. she'll be the only one ya' love(or like.. whatever ya' say..) Hmm.. If only Hakudoushi ever liked someone..
    No, I don't think so...exept that time me and Deviruchi commented on your sarcasm XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    O.o;; Eh.. Mayl can be both people at the same time??

By the way Chibi-chan.. I've been here for a less longer time than j00. I PWN'D YOU BACK! =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back