• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Yes Plushers, you did. =D We're defragmenting Evelina's pretty ponies. Wanna be the fragment eater for us?
    We grind the hooves to make glue, we tan the hides to make leather, and we process the meat for human consumption. Plushie can have what's left. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jack O'Neill said:
    We grind the hooves to make glue, we tan the hides to make leather, and we process the meat for human consumption. Plushie can have what's left. XD
    ...just what is left? O_o

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Well...you get all the good stuff XD
    Nah, Plushers does. He gets the best job. All I get to do is launch Evelina's pony in an explosive rocketship.

I CLAIM'D THIS PAGE AS WELL! I RULE J00!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Screw it...I'm deleting that post <___<

Nah, Plushers does. He gets the best job. All I get to do is launch Evelina's pony in an explosive rocketship.
    I'll just sit back and watch as I play the 'I don't want to live past tomorrow...' part of my playlist...which fits with this...XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Screw it...I'm deleting that post <___<

I'll just sit back and watch as I play the 'I don't want to live past tomorrow...' part of my playlist...which fits with this...XD
    Aww.. poor Jorge .. or at least I think you're not David. O.o;;

I just wonder what that post was all about? A PM maybe? =P Wait, its gone, that means I can claim this page too!! =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yes...I'm Jorge, David is the Canadian one...XD

...and it was a flamey post I had to delete.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Jorfiness!! *n00b mode* Will j00 b3 mie fr1end? Kk thx bye.

Meh, why don't they use PMs or somethin'.. or SOMETHING? Ah well, PM flaming is evil too. I wonder where that person quoted all that from.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Meh, why don't they use PMs or somethin'.. or SOMETHING? Ah well, PM flaming is evil too. I wonder where that person quoted all that from.
    She's got a grudge against a certain man, or something along the lines of that.

Dead of morning. Trying to work on a history assignment while waiting for .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Digimon to come on...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jack O'Neill said:
    She's got a grudge against a certain man, or something along the lines of that.

Dead of morning. Trying to work on a history assignment while waiting for .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Digimon to come on...
    ...where the heck do live that they still show LotTB? O_o

Still an hour off off Yu Yu Hakusho for me.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kazuhito said:
    ...where the heck do live that they still show LotTB? O_o

Still an hour off off Yu Yu Hakusho for me.
    They alternate it with Gundam SEED every other Friday or so... O_o

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jack O'Neill said:
    They alternate it with Gundam SEED every other Friday or so... O_o
    ...must be early/late for you then XD

.Hackness!! Man, Jorfe, why don't you and the staff turn PC into a game world like that? It'd be awesome..
    Just wait until .hack//GU comes out in a few months XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Currently Active Users: 55 (22 members and 33 guests)
    Most users ever online was 556, June 6th, 2005 at 11:13 AM.
    Jack O'Neill, A-one, Alter Ego, Claire, Dawson, Deathspector, kygore trainer, magic bunny, Master of Dark, Misty Lover17, Nomaiya, QFred, Saboten, ShinyEspeon, Signomi, Supreme Edgeboy Max, tanhony, Tutti, Ultimate Latios, ybur_angel, Zhar

Yeah, I got nothing better to do at this ungodly hour. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Currently Active Users: 55 (22 members and 33 guests)
    Most users ever online was 556, June 6th, 2005 at 11:13 AM.
    Jack O'Neill, A-one, Alter Ego, Claire, Dawson, Deathspector, kygore trainer, magic bunny, Master of Dark, Misty Lover17, Nomaiya, QFred, Saboten, ShinyEspeon, Signomi, Supreme Edgeboy Max, tanhony, Tutti, Ultimate Latios, ybur_angel, Zhar

Yeah, I got nothing better to do at this ungodly hour. XD
    ...I spent the last 20 minutes making a pixel sig for another board I go to...XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    And I'm still spending all my time just STARING at the DCC, waiting for something to happen. Took ya'll long enough.

*cough* Actually, I'm also doing a banner. Speaking of which, how do you like my current Megaman Zero theme Jorge?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back