• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    *rolls around on the floor* XP The picture it groovy, but I wouldn't think of seeing it on a banner XD Well, have fun with Bikini Time outside of the RP forums XP

Btw....I want that Chime RP to start! I need something active to do...

*rolls around on floor more*

Jorge said:
    Dead DCC...that's kinda cool...
    No "This place is dead" posts.
    It's spam. If the place is dead, try and revive it with an actual topic. It's absolutely pointless to comment on the inactivity of the place, and does not actually achieve anything.

JORGE?!?! How could you! >:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Mah' wonderful plan is working~
    o.o okie...
    .........o.0
    so...my biology teacher got in trouble today for throwing paper balls into our classroom...him AND his entire class. I find that funny....need to put this on LJ XP

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    o.o okie...
    .........o.0
    so...my biology teacher got in trouble today for throwing paper balls into our classroom...him AND his entire class. I find that funny....need to put this on LJ XP
    ...sounds like a stupid bio teacher.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I've had stupider teachers. -_-;; one of them tried to choke a student and another breath smells so much like coffee, you wanna die when she talks.

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

devilicious

dream
    Years
    KSP Edgegirl Mayl said:
    I've had stupider teachers. -_-;; one of them tried to choke a student and another breath smells so much like coffee, you wanna die when she talks.

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Wait, I don't know you. You're paired with Supreme Inferiorboy Max? So you're the Supreme Inferiorgirl Mayl. Hah'd, it's settled.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Barely a single page since I stopped by this morning. I expected better, really.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Deviruchi said:
    Wait, I don't know you. You're paired with Supreme Inferiorboy Max? So you're the Supreme Inferiorgirl Mayl. Hah'd, it's settled.
    XP Ouch.
    That's hilariously funny.

I got a present for you in your fanclub Dad :x worked hard...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    XP Ouch.
    That's hilariously funny.

I got a present for you in your fanclub Dad :x worked hard...
    I'm sorry, but I can't really see your present in my fanclub.

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    wow, I finally posted in the voice thread, back here, right now I'm watching the video of the ghost of you by my chemical romance, it's awesome!, btw jack, your avvy is getting me dizzy, preety good though, anyway, can you guys give me suggestion on which digicam to get?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back