• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    We win, Gian, as brain cancer does not imply stupidity >D

However, stupidity does imply stupidity. Chinchou lovers are incredibly stupid >P (just kidding, of course)

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    So what if I'm a fan of Chimecho... Least it's a Pokemon that doesn't look drugged. ;X

It's because the Chinchou'd Triplets never had any intent of offending anyone, then some people came and started bashing Chinchou for nothing and had to hid themselves behind the image of Chimecho. You trenders should know the real story of the things before acting. Blah.

EDIT: Shut up, Kaga. Neither you, nor Monny, were here in the day I got twined with Signomi and Avatar.
    EDIT?: Good you editted.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Deviruchi said:
    It's because the Chinchou'd Triplets never had any intent of offending anyone, then some people came and started bashing Chinchou for nothing and had to hid themselves behind the image of Chimecho. You trenders should know the real story of the things before acting. Blah.

EDIT: Shut up, Kaga. Neither you, nor Monny, were here in the day I got twined with Signomi and Avatar.
    EDIT?: Good you editted.
    o.o

I really didn't know you'd think so much of it Gian...srry then...

T-T *doesn't like being the cause of being pissed off about* ;~;

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    .......Why exactly are you mad Deviruchi?
    It all just seems like it was fun. Liking Chimechoes isn't exactly going to kill you or overthrow your twins...it just says "Hey, that's neat, Chimechoes are pretty cool too." Well, that's what I think about it. I don't think it was an attack on you. Just fun, right?

[/stop tension]

devilicious

dream
    Years
    And because I want, I'll write the history of the Chinchou Triplets, showing that we never had any intention of offending Chimecho thingies.

At mIRC, you should know the #PCTrivia channel, a channel with a bot which makes Trivia about things. It was like, when we didn't know an answer, everyone started typing random things. Like "What is TM 35 in G/S/C?", and when nobody knew, we typed like "Rippie Beam" and "1337 Quake". Then I started to say Chinchou for each answer no one got correctly. It soon became a stupid random thing everyone was saying. One day, when only me, Avatar, and Signomi were in the Channel, we started saying random things and, consequently, Chinchou'd thingies. In that day, I had got them both to join mUnity, and we became "The Chinchou" twins there, bringing the idea to PC too. Than, here at the DCC, Hikaru-chan asked what was a Chinchou. I asked randomly by posting a big pic of one, and "fake-noobish" commentary. Then, someone started posting Chmecho images and saying Chinchou sucked and etc. Just wtf had Chimecho, or even Chinchou, to do with that, though?

EDIT:
    It all just seems like it was fun. Liking Chimechoes isn't exactly going to kill you or overthrow your twins...it just says "Hey, that's neat, Chimechoes are pretty cool too." Well, that's what I think about it. I don't think it was an attack on you. Just fun, right?
    Yeah, sure. Read the post. Liking Chimechoes is something, disrespect is completely other.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Absolutely nothing. Seeing my post was random 1337 too. Could you just say my name? Well then, wtf do you want me to do to make you happy? Lets close down C.O.O.L, take away banners and pretend Chimecho never existed so that you and your twins can feel content. Hey, I've got nothing agianst yah, seeing that you made a group in Chat, invited me, said Chimecho sucked, and then kicked me out o.o;; Well, it was all just in fun....sorry if you're POed......its Pokemon man.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    You posted the image, but it wsn't you who said that Chinchou's sucked.
    And it would be completely fine if it was a fun, quick thing. But, come on, an entire forum banner community? Like you said, it's just Pok?mon, man. And we did that in the chat much after you all started.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back