• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'll fix that, that's embarrassing.

Did you guys notice that the new Autumn PC theme has mary j leaves in the background of it? o.o;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't see the typo o.o;

If you ask me, they're clearly marijuanna.

EDIT: Typo fixed, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Did you just change it, or maybe my eyes are a bit messed up ^^;

Anyway, now I get by what you mean by "Mary J" ;) I just wasn't familiar with that slang.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've just got to "experience" more..Actually now I feel like I'm eight years old..judging by how everyone is so advanced.

Oh yeah, it is night time..I've only got ten minutes left online myself XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lol i agree w/ you Ray, she is too young ;P but well.. i shouldn't be talkin either....

Lolz anywayz i dun think you can tallkz bout other forums, that or you just can't post the links.. you can ahve them ni your sig though (of course).

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well... this is interesting. First the talk of drugs.. and now rules... quite a turn

^^ Yeah, isnt it just posting forum links only in siggys? Is there anything else thats allowed to do with other forums?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Just to let everyone know, this is the DCC. Not some private chat. EVERYONE can see what's going on, especially the staff. Neither of us want to get banned now, do we?

The talk of other forums is kinda creeping me out. And yes, advertising forums are only allowed in sigs. Not PM, not posting. ;D

Yeah, I know its the DCC, all I did was mentioned kinda what happened.

Okay, well where do you want to take this to next? Lets change the topic then.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    These holidays have been so boring....Less time on the computer than school computer times.

Oh how I miss school and..actually I might prefer the holidays, because more people are allowed on at different times XD

But the worst holiday thing is..I slept in this morning..because someone didn't set my radio..

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It's the most boring time of the year. XD

My weekend will be killer, I got tests coming up so I got to study for them. And then I got other things to do, like play the Wii, beat Final Fantasy XII, get on MSN, and take naps. XD

[Phantom Upheaval]

I friggin need new avy and sig
    Years
    It's the most boring time of the year. XD

My weekend will be killer, I got tests coming up so I got to study for them. And then I got other things to do, like play the Wii, beat Final Fantasy XII, get on MSN, and take naps. XD
    Zant is telling you to finish Twilight Princess.
    Oh and for your information, Zant is crazier than you and me combined.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back