• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • YES! My fav month of the whole year. Not only does it have Christmas, but it has my birthday. *Nods nods*. XD

Speaking of Dec, I hope the Dec DCC (nice ring to it XD) gets going and gets big.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • YES! My fav month of the whole year. Not only does it have Christmas, but it has my birthday. *Nods nods*. XD

Speaking of Dec, I hope the Dec DCC (nice ring to it XD) gets going and gets big.

Yeah...Christmas is my most favorite holiday. <3

Oh yeah...you'll be a full fledged adult. =] Also...you'll get double presents. No fair. =[

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yeah...Christmas is my most favorite holiday. <3

Oh yeah...you'll be a full fledged adult. =] Also...you'll get double presents. No fair. =[
    I don't get double gifts. Since my birthday is like 8 days from Christmas most get me one big thing for both (and most of the time it's clothes). XD

I'll be old enough to vote, but I won't be a "full fledged adult" till I'm 21.

I'm a year older than you, Andy. And are you gettting a Wii, Nintendo DS, and other stuff? XP
    If I don't get a Wii before my birthday then I'm not going to get one for my birthday. XD
    I got enough money to get one, it's just I can't find one. XD
    And I got a DS on launch day, I was the second person on PC to post saying I got a DS. XD

I think he already has a wii.

Damn it...I'm going to be so mad if my friend got me sick! ;o; I can't afford to miss anymore absences at EVIT. x_x
    Nah, not yet.

And if your friend got you sick then you should go beat up that friend... XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Woo-hoo, I'm on the first page XD
    And yes, I hope to get a DS Lite for Christmas as well ^_^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years

Yarr, the November DCC wasn't as active as past DCCs, it seemed. :x It's my birthday month, but I don't really care about its activity since, well...I rarely post in the DCC anymore, anyway. XD *bricked*

My choir concert went well, squeeness! :x

~Kelsey

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Yarr, the November DCC wasn't as active as past DCCs, it seemed. :x It's my birthday month, but I don't really care about its activity since, well...I rarely post in the DCC anymore, anyway. XD *bricked*

My choir concert went well, squeeness! :x

~Kelsey

Same~

I dont post in the DCC much either. maybe this time I will get the the number one spot. =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I dont post in the DCC much either. maybe this time I will get the the number one spot. =D
    If it's as active as the other ones, not counting November, I doubt it.

....Where do you live? o_o
    If only there was some magical, profile-like space that told you things about a member, such as their age, gender and location.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    HA. Alex, I live in Auckland and it's 5: 24 right now XD
    Kevin, I CAN SEE YOU! GET ON MSN ;_;

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    AH CRUD. Fine..... you meanie. What time do you get home?
    EDIT: People, I'm having trouble. What kind of an expression suits a christmas theme? o_0;;

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back