• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    i think she meant the enw avatar... >.>

and it amkes my back ache... not my butt... well to be precise, its my tail bone.. but still...

and btw, for the person who asked about global warming, here is a brief description: Ok, where do i start? Oh alright, i'll start with the killing of teh monkeys XD, lol j/k... anywyas, due to massive amounts of pollution, sun light/rays get trapped within the earth's atmosphere and therefore heat up the earth, making (to explain Teh fuzzsters case) glaciers melt, casuing the sea (or ocean, w/e) to rise adn flood teh world, escept maybe Mt. EVerest adn Kilamanjaro... >.< and btw, Mt. Everest is not the tallest mountain..

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    i agree w/ teh fuzzster.... MORE BASKETBALL PLAYING TIME!! WOOT!!!!!

lol anywyas, i sit in a chair, but sitting in it for so long prob amkes it wrose than what it usually is >.<

Yes I also have that problem to when I sit for a long hours outside so that makes a problem.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That didn't really answer the question...
    Life is full of unanswered quotes..

Yeah...now you want to suck up to me. =\
    Yes..Whatever you say, great Dragonair drawer.

I'm making a new banner..well an old one with writing on it..but meh, just to upload it XD

Ullion

Years
    well umm gl and btw, you mean unasnewered questions, not quotes? i unno, kidna confuzzled here..adn i gtg all ttfn!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I am everyone..it's not like anyone else is going to come and talk to you..I meant me XD

Ullion

Years
    lolza ya'll are nice.. >.> i think

anywyas, im goin 2 now, gotta bring trash down to teh road..bah stupid jobs.. >.<

Ullion

Years
    Hey, I'm awake, and my mom wasn't home when i got home, but she is now >.<

Anywyas, ya it was kinda stupid, took me like, 10 minutes to figure the best way of holdign them without getting my brand new jersey all dirty and smelly XD

~Jak~

PC's Number One Zelda Fan
    Years
    jersey?? i preffer tanktops...

i got my wii people!!

i have
    wii sports
    the legend of zelda collectors edition
    cars *disney...

anyways i have had to create a new account because i lost my password to my email... BTW i used to be ~Tidus~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    A Wii? Cool~
    My brothers got a Wii. We have Wii Sports, Spongebob, and Raving Rabbids~
    I myself don't really want a Wii...I just want the upcoming Pokemon game *-*

~Jak~

PC's Number One Zelda Fan
    Years
    Tanktops are not for girls... lol

They suite me when i play guitar... and they are not for girls!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back