• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    hey matt how was your christmas?? (its tidus btw)
    Hey, why'd you create another account? And why are you partners in crime with yourself? XD
    Why wait? When summer comes, I'm sure they'll be selling fast.
    Battling online...customizing your trainer...*squee* I can't wait! ^______^
    It's mainly because I don't have any money at the moment. I don't get paid for a while.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    If only it could rain money....v_v;;
    But then again, I'm too lazy to actually work! Yet I do volunteer hours...

BTW, I now call this the best theme I've ever done~<3

~Jak~

PC's Number One Zelda Fan
    Years
    Hey, why'd you create another account? And why are you partners in crime with yourself? XD

It's mainly because I don't have any money at the moment. I don't get paid for a while.

good to hear about your job matt...i created anothe account because i felt like a change... plusm i forgot a few passwords somehow..

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I wish I could find a job at school. =<

When I came home for Holiday Break, I was home for about 72 hours and worked 29 of them.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol my x-principle offered e a job since i live across the street, but i'm to lazy to get up early EVERYDAY and stay after school n stuff... me use that time to sleep in plus play games XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Haha, sleep and video games. Two very important things. XD

Money's pretty important too, though, and in a few years (or sooner) you're going to have to sacrifice to make some. =\

Ullion

Years
    ok, cross sleep off of my 'to do list' XD *picks up GBA and plays FR all day* hehehe XD

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Haha, sleep and video games. Two very important things. XD

Money's pretty important too, though, and in a few years (or sooner) you're going to have to sacrifice to make some. =\

It does start sooner for some of us. I've been working since I was fourteen. >_< Buit feels good not to rely on others for some cash.

Ullion

Years
    Really? I knwo a few people that ahve jobs. The only job im thinking is going to the little basketball league i used to be a part of, and im gunan b e like, timer and scorekeeper etc..

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    >_< I miss everything when im not on PC... If i would of known matt had a fanclub id freeze time get the fastest internet go on and get the first post in that fanclub...

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    >_< I miss everything when im not on PC... If i would of known matt had a fanclub id freeze time get the fastest internet go on and get the first post in that fanclub...

Are you like, in love with him or something? o__o And please, try to stay ontopic.

!!**Alex**!! said:
    Why??? Why isnt sleep necessary??? Sleep is everything LOL

Agreed. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

Well because of timezones whenever I'm offline, most people are online and thats usually when PCs most active... so I miss most stuff each day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back