• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ded's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • dpffsa010.png
    010-Caterpie-UT-Lv1-Gentle
    FOR
    ??
    (what do you want shiny wise

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Hmmm, Bat Riolu, would you be interested in trading that for a Spiky Eared Pichu?
    I know they can't be traded, but I'd lend you my Gamestop shiny Pichu for you to take to Ilex forest and activate the event and get the Pichu, theeen you could send the the Gamestop Pichu back and keep the notched ear one~?
    Long winded, but I kinda wanna keep the gamestop Pichu and they can't be cloned due to their ribbon XD

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I will offer one IVed pokemon from my thread for the Birthday Charmander of Birthday Pikachu.
    Can I also have the IVs of your Shiny Kyogre?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Uh, no...
    I'm not that far into shiny breeding
    and its lv 1

how about i give it to you
    Hmmm, Bat Riolu, would you be interested in trading that for a Spiky Eared Pichu?
    I know they can't be traded, but I'd lend you my Gamestop shiny Pichu for you to take to Ilex forest and activate the event and get the Pichu, theeen you could send the the Gamestop Pichu back and keep the notched ear one~?
    Long winded, but I kinda wanna keep the gamestop Pichu and they can't be cloned due to their ribbon XD
    bat riolu? and i dont have ss or hg so i have no need for it?

I will offer one IVed pokemon from my thread for the Birthday Charmander of Birthday Pikachu.
    Can I also have the IVs of your Shiny Kyogre?
    not really interested in IV'd only because i dont trade them myself and give me like 5 min to get the IVs of Kyogre

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • how about i give it to you

bat riolu? and i dont have ss or hg so i have no need for it?

not really interested in IV'd only because i dont trade them myself and give me like 5 min to get the IVs of Kyogre
    Ok. If you wanna give it to me, ok..
    Lets do that! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back