• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxyribonucleic Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipRocks

The evil fury of Mudkips kill!
Years
    Okay, I'm sorry. Its just that I did read the rules, but I didn't understand them well. You know I have ADHD? I makes my brain hurt reading this stuff. Oh, and Carlos isn't the creep. Its the other guy thats a creepo, not him.

Raposa Dalua

I disowned my sanity! ^_^
    Years
  • ((So, can all characters infused with Pokemon DNA understand Pokespeak, or is that an ability meant specifically for Americus only? I know her Espeon/Vaporeon hybrid... Mil-something, can translate it telepathically, but that Pokemon doesn't appear to be nearby right now, unless she's translating from within her Pokeball, so... yeah. ^_^; Just wonderin'.))

Nanami's green eyes flickered toward the sound of the popping noise; she would've moved her entire head if it weren't for the fact that she was currently doubled over from the weight of her now soaking wet hair. Rokitsu had been so kind as to dump quite a generous amount of the aqueous liquid on her in order to rinse out the thick, mushy potato salad from Cecil's previous accident, and with the amount of hair she had, having it completely soaked all the way through can make it very heavy. She continued twisting and squeezing the extra water out of her hair as she listened to the argument of the strange, lavender haired girl and her equally strange vulpine partner. 'This sounds pretty serious- did she just call that Vulpix pathetic? Ouch... Still, I shouldn't meddle, it's not any of my business, and it's not like she's hitting the poor creature,' she glanced at the poor white fox sympathetically, then looked back up at her trainer, 'Hey, wait a minute, is that a...?'

The golden banged girl was struck with a sudden realization. This human was no ordinary human, she was Americus! Nanami could recognize that fluffy, lavender tipped tail anywhere, and she nearly smacked herself for not noticing it before. The pure white Vulpix should've been another tip; most of Americus' Pokemon had a color scheme similar to that one. Feigning ignorance of the fight she had just accidentally eavesdropped on, she stood and waved her right arm high in greeting, a bright smile gracing her features.

"Hey, Americus!" she yelled after the rather peeved looking girl, "Heeeeyyy!! You hungry over there? We've got more than enough food to feed you and your friend(s) there, so come on over!"

The Pokemon that weren't too busy eating looked up and smiled, as though they were also inviting Meri and Fiamma to join in the huge lunch (these included: Luahana, Valkyre, Lanyard, Saritsu, and Luke). There was more than enough food, and there was still plenty untouched by the furry reach of Nana's fellow companions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    (MudkipRocks, I don't know much about ADHD, but you don't go around doing what you want just because you don't understand it. Plus, they were basic rules. If you don't understand something then ask or don't join. Plus, you did completely take control of my character (Carlos) and turned him into a completely different character then what I intended. Carlos wouldn't hire a creep to work for him, nor would he just stand there while someone captures some inocent person.

Raposa: I was meant to mention this earlier, but I forgot. When injected with a Pokemon's DNA you may or may not be able to understand Pokemon. This is completely optional. ^_^)

~Nanami~

"Nanami!" The Vulpix squealed gleefully as she bounded away from her trainer to meet the older girl. The vulpine seemed happy to see Nanami and was greeting the girl with affectionate licks of her tongue. It was well known that Fiamma wanted to be trained by some other trainer other then Meri.

Americus eyed the red-gold haired girl and nodded. "Hey, Nanami. I haven't seen you in a while. We'll be glad to join you. We're starved." She grabbed eight Pokeballs from her belt one at a time, dumping them on the ground to release the creature inside.

A serpentine Pokemon was the first to burst out of it rounded home. Her white-lavender scales glinted against the sun's rays as she eyed the park with her pink-lilac gaze. The dragon gave a shy smile as she slithered towards the food.

Eiradra the white Pikachu chittered cutely as she bounded her way towards a tree housing bright red apples, completely ignoring everything else around her. The Meowth known as Orzilonus instantly spread hiswings wide and glided to the white-furred Vulpine. It was well-known that Orz and Fia got alone very well together.

The Growlithe/Poochyena crossbreed took his loyal place beside Americus, insisting on following the tailed girl everywhere, much to her annoyance.

"Lykou, sit."

The Ithena sat on his hunches with a grin to make anyone nervous or uncertain. Despite his loyality to Americus one couldn't help wonder if he was just faking.

The two eeveelution hybrids, Mylireis and Orphyros were walking towards the picnic area together. While the Water/Psychic cross, Myli was walking with a calm gait, the Dark/Fire type Orph kept trying to annoy her by nippng at her heels. She barely cast him a glance as she continued on her way, picking up her pace slightly.

Lastly was the female white-skinned Charmander known as Mauruz or commonly called Ruz or Ruzzy by Orph. She stared at everyone with her usual wary glance.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    May I join in?

CHARACTER SUBMISSION FORM (Is this better?)
    Try to give me as much information about your character as possible. I happen to dislike typing a history for my character and if you're like me and can't be bothered to type one yourself you can skip it to be dealt with when you're ready. Shiny Pokemon dhould be indicated by a * next to heir species name.
    Name: Kry
    Description: A very pretty girl with long, snow white hair. Large, Violet eyes and a small silvery tiara decorate her head. A long, blue scarf and a white jacket are usually in her pack, but makes rare appearances if its cold. Usually wears a black T-Shirt and some ripped blue jeans.
    Personalty:Very cautious and unwilling to show herself.
    History: She never really talks, maybe a word or two, but she is always quiet. Nobody is sure why, but it may have something to do with her dna transfusion.
    Weapon: Katana with Dragonair feathers on it. Made from pure silver.
    Pokemon DNA: Dratini
    Ability: Shed Skin - If she is effected by any physical status change, like burn, she can shed her skin and take no more damage from the status change. Also removes any powerups.
    Why Did Your Character Willingly Become A Test Subject?: She didn't really know that she would become part pokemon. She didn't understand the fact that she was going to be a test subject. She didn't undersand...
    Note(s): (anything you want to add)

Pokemon (Up to twelve is allowed)
    Species: Dratini*
    Nickname: Angel
    Perso: Very much like her owner. Shy, quiet, and embarassed about her strange appearance.
    Desc: A normal dratini, but shiny
    Level: 5
    Held Item: None
    Techniques/Moves: {Normal for level}

Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: Pinkachu
    Perso: Very much like his owner. Shy, quiet, and embarassed about his strange appearance.
    Desc: A normal pikachu, but pink. (Ate the pink fruit from that one episode.)
    Level: 25
    Techniques/Moves: {Normal for level}

Species: Leafia (Leafeon - #470)
    Nickname: Ivy
    Perso: A very odd eeveelution, she is very bold and outgoing.
    Desc: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/470.shtml
    Level: 50
    Techniques/Moves: {Normal for level} & TM17 - Protect

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    (I suggest that you read up on the rules as only fully evolved Pokemon DNA is allowed and that you're not an Anthro. You're a human with Pokemon abilities.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Shaden Woodsworth

OOC: I know there are some mistakes in there. I just cannot find them anymore. Let me know what you think.

Name: Shaden Woodsworth

Physical Description :

Shade is a short man standing at only 5 feet 6 inches. Do not let his short stature fool you though. He is a very strong individual and can hold his own when it is called for. Shade's long, curly, black hair hangs low on his head, covering his ears and reaching his neck in the back. His eyes are a brilliant light green but are covered by his hair. Shade has multiple scars on his face, keepsakes of his childhood. He also has an unkempt goatee and a few earrings in his ears. Although he hates to admit it, Shade is not that bad looking a guy.

Shade's lower body is muscular thanks to regular exercise and conditioning. The constant fighting he got into didn't hurt either. His skin is very tan and, unlike his face, free from scars. Shade likes to wear a white undershirt, a dark blue collared shirt, and dusty style jeans. In his pocket, Shade carries a locket that his little sister gave to him. It has a picture of her on one side and him on the other.

Mental Description:

Shade is a guy who hates to see others picked on. He has spent most of his life defending those who were too weak or unable to fight for themselves. If he sees anyone abusing power or using others fight for him or her, Shade is very quick to do something about it, even if he is outnumbered and or out powered. While he always acts for good reasons, Shade can sometimes overreact to situations and cause himself a lot of trouble. He can even become so obsessed with doing what he thinks is right that he becomes like those he tries to stop.

Shade has very few friends. It is not because he is not a good guy. Shade just finds it more comfortable to separate himself from others. He feels that if people are around him, they put themselves in danger. For this, Shade travels mostly alone and only travels with others when it is absolutely necessary.

History

As a young boy, Shade lived with his mom, Debra, his dad, Keith, and his sister, Amanda is a small village called Roseleaf. Amanda was always very close to Shade. When he got out of a class at school, Amanda would be waiting for him. If he went to hang out with his friends, Amanda would beg to come along. When he did his chorus, Amanda would always try to help. While some would find this annoying, Shade liked the fact that his sister looked up to him.

When Shade was 10 however, everything changed. One day Shade was approached by one of his friends. He told Shade that one of their friends was in trouble. A bunch of thugs had threatened to beat him up. It was up to them to help him. They decided to meet that night to solve the problem. Shade was worried though. He had never been in a fight before and was afraid he could not handle it.

Knowing that Amanda would try to follow him, Shade went to bed early and snuck out the window when the time came. When he saw his friends, they were facing two other guys by the woods. Upon walking up, the two thugs started to laugh.

"I see you brought some friends to take some of your beating. How thoughtful of you," The bigger of the two thugs laughed.

"What is your problem?" said Shade glaring at the thugs. "Just leave my friend alone. He didn't do anything to you."

"I am going to beat him up because I can. You can join him for all I care. BOYS! Let's have some fun."

Just then, five more boys came out from hiding and charged at the three friends. Knowing they didn't have a chance, all three of them took off running. As he passed an ally, Shade caught a glimpse of his sister's face.

"Amanda RUN!" was all Shade could think of doing as he continued his pace. He could hear her behind him.

"Get the girl too," shouted the thugs from behind. Shade picked up his pace as fear overwhelmed him. He heard something fall. His heart stopped, his mind stopped, and his everything in him wanted to stop, but his legs continued to run.

"SHADE! PLEASE HELP!" He heard the cries but could not stop. He continued to run until he forced his upper body to fall forward and hit the ground. Tears ran down his face. He had to go back. He could not leave her. Picking himself up, Shade ran back to where his sister fell. She was there, along with two of the thugs. They were kicking her. Enraged, Shade charged them and tackled them both to the ground.

Shade did not know how long he fought; he just knew that he won. As the two thugs ran off, Shade moved to his sister. She was beaten and bloody but still alive. As they locked eyes, Shade could tell more than just her body was hurt. As she passed out, the last thing she said was "Why did you keep running?" Shade took her home. She healed her wounds but not her trust.

Amanda stopped following Shade after that. In fact, she stopped talking to him as well. She would run when he came near her. This continued until Shade was 17. In that time, he had trained. He had he trained to be strong, strong enough to defend others. To defend other to the fullest, he needed to be a trainer. He left his home to do that. On the day he left. Shade took a picture of him and Amanda and put the in a locket. He showed it to Amanda.

"One day, I will be worthy of wearing this locket. I will make up for what I did to you. When I have, I will return with this locket around my neck. I love you, Amanda."

As he walked out the door, he heard a long lost voice. "Be safe Brother."

With a smile and a wave, Shade left to fulfill his promise, to be strong enough to protect her.

Weapons: N/A

Pokemon DNA: Gengar

Abilities:

During the days, Shaden has no special abilities. It is only when night falls that he is able to unleash his powers. Shaden has the ability to move through shadows, making him almost impossible to catch at night. Shaden also has the ability to transform into something more sinister. Shaden's eyes turn red and his body becomes very dark, almost like a living shadow. He will start to emit a pale blue gas from his body that, while not lethal, can cause people to hallucinate. Although he can not cause damage while being transformed yet, Shaden is slowly gaining power and learning more abilities.

Why did Shaden become a Test Subject:

Shaden became a test subject because he needed power to be able to protect others. He saw it as an opportunity to fulfill his promise.

Pokemon:

Species: Zangoose
    Nickname: Calloway
    Perso: Calloway is extremely serious most of the time. He is always focused on the next battle and rarely has any fun. He is very proud pokemon and refuses to be babied. He is very dependable and strong. Calloway is very protective of the other pokemon around him. He considers them to be his family and will do anything to protect them. Calloway is Shaden's all around best pokemon. During battle, he is calm and collected but has the ability to unleash powerfull attacks. Calloway was Shaden's first pokemon
    Desc: While normal in most respects, Callaway's normal, red marking have changed to a dark blue, almost black color. Callaway's tail has also started to gain this color on the tips.
    Level: 10
    Held Item: Quick Claw

Species: Nuzleaf
    Nickname: Adeff
    Perso: Adeff is the most clever of Shaden's pokemon. He is a strategist by nature. While his fighting ability is not up to par with the rest of the pokemon, Adeff can easily outwit an opponent and exploit their weaknesses for a victory. However, Adeff also has the tendency to over-analyze a situation that only calls for a simple solution. Adeff was Shaden's fifth pokemon
    Desc: The only difference between Adeff and any other Nuzleaf are the two extra leaves that protrude from his head.
    Level: 14
    Held Item: Miracle Seed

Species: Scyther
    Nickname: Razzle
    Perso: Hot-headed is the best word to describe Razzle. A fierce fighter, Razzle's speed in battle can only be match by her temper. The Scyther is easy to anger and almost impossible to calm down. Even so, her abilities in battle are well above par. She is easily the strongest and quickest of Shaden's pokemon. Razzle's temper, however, causes her to loose control in battle and make costly mistakes. Razzle was Shaden's forth pokemon
    Desc: Normally, the Scyther's skin is a mix of brown and green. This, however, is subject to change. Razzle has been infused with the ability to change her color to mix with her surrounding.
    Held Item: King's Rock

Species: Torchic
    Nickname: Flame
    Perso: Kind, Sweet, and Naïve describes Flame to a T. The Torchic is Shaden's newest pokemon. While she has great potential as a fighter, Flame tends to avoid battles if possible. When forced to fight however, the Torchic can unleash devastating flame attacks on her enemies. Flame also has a problem with trusting others. It comes to easy to her. She will often fall for the tricks and pranks of other pokemon.
    Desc: Along with the normal orange and yellow feathers. Flame has a few red feathers on her wing and tail tips.
    Level: 7
    Held Item: Charcoal

Species: Duskull
    Nickname: Shadow
    Perso: Full of laughter, Shadow can find humor at almost anytime. When things are looking grim and times are desperate, Shadow is always ready to lighten the mood with his whit and humor. Shadow tends to take most thinks in life very lightly. He does not consider other when making a joke and can often hurt their feeling. It is not that Shadow is mean, he just does not understand that his jokes are not always funny to the person they are about. Shadow was Shaden's seventh pokemon.
    Desc: Shadow looks like every other Duskull may have seen.
    Level: 12
    Held Item: Spell Tag

Species: Whismur
    Nickname: Echo
    Perso: Unlike most Whismurs, Echo is very talkative and very friendly. Her high pitched voice becomes louder and louder the more excited she gets. Echo is very nosey and will often ask questions that make people uncomfortable. Shaden is force to keep a close watch on her to keep her mouth in line. Echo hates not getting her way and will often throw tantrums when it happens. One could say that Echo is the baby of the group. The only one that Echo seems to listen to is Calloway, and she can often be found following him around, much to his annoyance. Echo was Shaden's eighth pokemon.
    Desc: Echo is smaller than most Whismurs.
    Level: 11
    Held Item: Bright Powder

Species: Sneasel
    Nickname: Kyoto
    Perso: Kyoto is the most competitive of Shaden's pokemon. The Sneasel will stop of nothing to win and can often take things a step too far in order to gain victory. Kyoto is a great fighter and deadly in battle. His persistent, fighting style leaves enemies on the defensive with little opportunity to strike back. While his attacks are not the strongest, Kyoto can overwhelm his opponent with constant attacks. Kyoto refuses to quit and will continue to fight long after he is defeated. Kyoto was Shaden's sixth pokemon.
    Desc: Kyoto's ears and tails have changed from their normal red, into a more noticeable yellow.
    Level: 9
    Held Item: Scope Lens

Species: Plusle
    Nickname: Multi
    Perso: The twin sister or Divi, Multi is always getting into trouble. Multi is always active, moving around, and generally getting lost. She has a knack for finding things that should not have been found or did not want to be found. Unlike her brother, Multi is very laid back and doesn't pay attention to what is going on around her. This causes problems as Multi will easily walk into traps. She is very kind to others and easy to make friends with. In battle, Multi's movements have no rhyme or reason. She moves around the field at a quick pace and wildly attacks her opponent. Divi and Multi were Shaden's second and third pokemon.
    Desc: Multi is a normal looking Plusle
    Held Item: Light Ball

Species: Minun
    Nickname: Divi
    Perso: The twin brother of Multi. Divi spends his time trying to keep Multi out of trouble. Divi is also very active and loves to explore. Unlike his sister, however, Divi usually knows where he is going. While curious about the world himself, Divi knows when it is time to leave a place and knows when things do not need to be tampered with. Divi is more uptight that Multi. He is very detailed in what he does and takes good note of what goes on around him. Divi is slower to trust than his sister, but he is also quite friendly and very loyal. Unlike his sister, Divi fights at a slower pace. He is not as quick or as powerful as his sister, but his attacks are more advanced and more controlled. When fighting together with his sister, the two are very strong.
    Desc: Divi's body colors have reversed. Instead of being white with blue markings, Divi is blue with white markings.
    Held Item: Magnet

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    (Hybrid Master: That's much better description-wise. However, you've made the DNA part somewhat worse. FULL evolution only. That means you have to choose Dragonite and not the previous forms. As for "abilities" I don't know if you think I meant the Pokemon's actual abilities such as Shed Skin and Blaze, but if you want to you could have Dratini's, Dragonair's and Dragonite's "special" abilities. Even though you can only have the DNA of fully evolved Pokemon you can still have the abilities of their previous form.

For example, you could have the ability to change the weather. You just need to change the DNA reply from "Dratini" to "Dragonite".

Nate_Dawg: Very good. In fact, fantastic. Now I have two great character submissions. You go right ahead and post.)

Raposa Dalua

Years
  • ((Okays, thanks for clearing that up. Note that the little separation thingies are just to note that these events are happening relatively at the same time.))

Nanami chuckled a little at the Vulpix's display of affection, pulling her in for a quick, friendly hug before loosening her grip and consenting to pet her soft, silky fur. She looked around, happy to see that Meri's other Pokemon weren't looking to start any fights so far, and seemed to be content with sharing the food and space of the lunch they had been invited to partake in. The tense mood that had gathered when the lavender haired girl and her vulpine friend appeared mid-argument seemed to quickly disperse, absorbed by the overall friendly atmosphere of the picnic itself.

"So, Fiamma, Lykou, Orzilonus, Americus," she gave each one a smile, "How have you guys been? Life been treating you alright since we last saw each other?"

~~*~~

Meanwhile, each of Nanami's Pokemon looked up upon the sight of newcomers. Luckily, neither of their guests seemed particularly hostile, just playful at most. First to be spotted was the lovely, yet rather shy looking Dratini, she was greeted warmly by none other than the master prankster herself, Lanyard. The Breloom waved a friendly paw at Esperanza, inviting her over.

~Come ye o'er an' sit with us'n's, Miz Dratini, we won' 'urt ye none,~ she grinned, ~Well, most of us'n's won'- ye micht wan ter watch out fer that li'l Nidoran o'er there though, he's richt ferocious if'n ye try an' take 'is food, i'n' 'e, Sangue?~

~Shore is, Lanyard,~ the little black Eevee replied between chews, matching the Breloom's accent and air of seriousness perfectly, ~'e'll eat yer li'l ol' paws off, richt as rain 'e will!~

~Guys, guys, don't tell her that!~ Luke piped up, his cute boyish voice quiet, yet still indignant, ~She might believe you...~ He wiggled his ears and shook his head in embarrassment, trying to hide himself behind Lanyard. He peeked out only once as Lanyard and Sangue started to laugh, staring up at Esperanza hopefully with his big red eyes, ~You don't believe them, right?~

~~*~~

At a distance not too far from where Lanyard's "mini-group" was sitting, Valkyre and Luahana could be heard in the midst of their own conversation. The pure white Umbreon was smiling brilliantly, and slight traces of amusement could be detected in his light tone of voice. The Espeon, in contrast, seemed a little uncomfortable, but was smiling a small little smile that showed it wasn't due to the fact that there were now several more creatures joining them for lunch.

~Look out Lua, here comes trouble,~ Valkyre pointed out half-jokingly, nodding towards Orphyros and Mylireis (but mostly towards Orphyros).

~Well if it isn't Orphy and Millie,~ Luahana laughed, ~Look out for trouble, ya say? From them? Don't tell me you're intimidated by 'em, Val,~ he teased, ~Or-~

~No. That, is what this is for, remember?~ he lifted a paw to twiddle with the capsule hanging by a tight string around his neck, ~So I don't see that happening anytime soon...~

~Right, right, sorry. I keep forgetting,~ Luahana grinned sheepishly and Valkyre nodded in response, accepting the apology, ~Anyway, I'm gonna try and see if I can get ol' Umber-butt's attention.~

~I don't know if that's a good id-~

Valkyre's recommendation was cut short when a turkey sandwich with the works went flying past his face, missing his nose by mere centimeters. Luahana chuckled merrily as it whizzed toward the Umflareon, calling out as it was about to hit him.

~Hey Orphy, think fast!~

~~*~~

And, of course, let us not forget the ever wary looking white lizard, who happened to be looking quite... wary, at the moment. And white, but she's always been that color. Kareta watched her with a slight interest, her eyes glinting in what any creature could swear was anger. Cecil, noticing this instantly, stepped up to the Sneasel and shook her a bit, attempting to snap her out of the daze she had gone into.

~Kareta, Kareta you gotta think! They're not related, they ain't, you know it...~

~I know...~ her eyes flickered and returned to normal, ~I know she isn't, okay? I know!~ she sat down, rubbing her head, ~Jus' some ol' memories bubblin' up, I know she didn't do nothin' wrong...~

~Ya know what,~ Cecil sighed, ~You're tryin', but you ain't had any practice. And, well,~ he paused to pick up a riceball, ~Here's your chance to interact with one. Try not t' mess up, eh?~

The Quilava offered Kareta an encouraging smile before taking the riceball he had plucked from the picnic and rearing up onto his hindlegs. It took him a moment to gather his bearings (Quilava can walk on their hindlegs, but are still more suited to traveling on all fours), and then he headed off. It took but a moment for him to reach Mauruz; whatever tension that would've been created by her wariness was blocked by his own overly trusting attitude (an attitude that has gotten him into plenty of trouble before). He smiled brightly at her, holding up the riceball as a sort of peace offering.

~Ya know... there's more food closer to the picnic. You should come eat with us; don't worry, there's plenty for all of us here.~ If you can imagine the "^_^;;" expression on a Quilava, that's pretty much what he looked like.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Shaden Woodsworth

So, what do you think our next step should be?

Shaden grimace at the words and slowly leaned his head back against the bark of the tree they were sitting under. The words came from Shaden's Zangoose, Calloway. The serious pokemon quietly waited for his answer. Unfortunately, Shaden had no response. They had been in the park for over two hours and they still had no idea what to do. The past couple of days had been a whirlwind of activity. Pokemon DNA transfusion, orders to protect an ancient artifact that could mean ultimate power to anyone who gets hands on it, the combined threat of Team Rocket, Aqua, and Magma, and, add to it, the fact that Shaden had no idea where he was suppose to be; it could drive anyone insane.

"Let's face it Calloway. We might as well be lost. Who cares if we know were we are if we have no idea where we are going."

That does not answer my question. I asked what our next step should be.

Shaden frowned at the stern Zangoose. Shaden knew what he was doing. Calloway already knew what the next step was. He just wanted Shaden to figure it out himself. Shaden hated when he did this.

"Well," Shaden hissed, "the most logical thing to do would be to go to where this artifact is."

Precisely! I knew you would get it sooner or later.

Shaden's face started to flush red. "That is wonderful! Well let's just mosey on down to the artifact and then we.... oh wait, that's right. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT IS!" Shaden yelled. He huffed and puffed as he looked at the unemotional Zangoose.

That is something you should have asked before we left Professor Carlos's lab. Do not get mad at me for your ignorance.

"I am not mad at you. I am mad because we are wasting time in which one of the Teams could steal the artifact and use its powers for evil. No to mention the problem we are going to have with food."

Shaden felt something land of his shoulder and turned to the sound of a sweet and timid voice.

What problem do we have with food? Flame's big eyes stared worriedly into Shaden's. It gave him the sense that she was about to cry if he gave a bad answer. Shaden patted her on the head and was about to answer when he heard another voice from above."

We have no money to buy anymore. All we have left is what we have with us. Adeff hung from a branch by his legs with one hand on his chin. In fact, at the rate in which we are currently consuming our supplies, even with the proper rationing, we will only last abo....

The Nuzleaf's thoughts were never finished as a ray of red light surrounded him. Shaden pocketed the poke ball and turned his attention back to Flame. "We will be fine; there is nothing to worry about. Why don't you go play with Echo? I bet she would love some company"

The Torchic's eyes brightened up at his words. Do you really think so? I better go find her. I am just glad everything is alright. With that, Flame fluttered off to find the Whismur. Shaden smiled as he watched her leave. It made him feel good to see her so happy.

You shouldn't lie to her like that. It would have been better for her to know the sad truth instead of a pleasant lie. The Zangoose's face was serious as stared after the tiny bird. It is not healthy for someone to think the world is all sunshine and daffodils.

"Neither is seeing it as a cold and terrible place where nothing good happens," Shaden quickly commented. "But that is not important now. We need to focus on the problem at hand: what to do next."

I do not see a problem Shaden, just an answer waiting to be used.

Shaden laughed and shook his head. "You are talking about the other trainers, aren't you? You know how I feel about working with others."

Calloway turned towards Shaden and locked eyes with him. I also know how you feel about not accomplishing a goal. Face it. You are going to need some help.

Shaden sighed and turned his gaze to the sky. He hated to admit it, but he did need help. He had noticed a few of the trainers from the lab were also in the park. He had planned on avoiding them till now. It was necessary that he reached the artifact and they were the only ones who could help. Standing up, Shaden looked back at Calloway. "We are going to need to round up the others. Flame and Echo are just over there by those flowers. Have you seen Kyoto or Razzle lately?"

They are training together. They left about an hour ago.

"Shadow?"

Most likely terrifying some poor soul for his amusement.

"The Twins?"

Do I ever know where those two are? Look, I will round up the others. You go talk with the other trainers and see what you can find out.

"Sounds good, I will be back shortly to let you know what the plan is." Turning around, Shaden started off the meet the other trainers who, by the looks of it, had every pokemon they owned out. From what Shaden could remember, some of them were not the happiest bunch. "Well," Shaden sighed, "At least The Twins are off somewhere else. I would hate to see what would happen if they…." Shaden's words caught in his mouth. Up ahead, standing in front of a very large Gyarados, were Divi and Multi. And Shaden could just imagine what they were saying.

Divi: Wow! You're huge!
    Multi: Your teeth are bigger than my whole body
    Divi: How did you get so big?
    Multi: And ugly. Not in a bad way though. Ugly as in you can terrify your enemies in battle.
    Divi: You must weigh like a bazillion tons.
    Multi: Will you be my friend?
    Divi: I bet you could eat us both without even chewing.
    Multi: Can I ride on the top of your head and pretend I am flying?

Shaden quickened his pace in order to prevent The Twins from becoming part of the picnic.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    ~Nanami~

The corner of Meri's lips twitched slightly in a small welcoming way, despite her use unfriendly nature. She shrugged uncaringly. "Life is the usual."

A mischievious glint shone in the Vulpix's eyes as she grinned mysteriously. ~Life is going great for me! I think I even found a little foxy friend.~ She gave a small frown. ~Although, Meri isn't exactly pleased.~

The Ithena looked up to gaze at Nanami with unreadable golden-yellow eyes, but kept silent. He gave her a brief irascible-type smirk before tearing his gaze away from her. His actions and words were never explained.

The Meowey known as Orzilonus gave Nanami a furtive glance before picking up one of the sandwiches and muching on it slowly. All of Meri's Pokemon seem to act in strange ways.

~~*~~

The lavender tone in the serpent's white scales seemed to pale noticeable as the Dratini looked looked suddenly vigilant, eyes wide with worry. Esperanza casted Lanyard, Sangue and Luke an uncertain look as if she wasn't sure she believed them or not.

Finally she spook, her tone an almost audible mumble. ~I'm not afraid of Nidorino's anyway.~

~~*~~

Orph looked up just in time to get splattered in the face by a turkey sandwich, interrupting him from whatever Myli fantasy he was having. There was a brief pause as the Umflareon looked perplex before his gaze slowly shifted towards Luahana, giving the white-furred Umbreon a bemused look before his eyes turned bright and he gave a grin as if just realising who the Umbreon was.

He walked towards Luahana, all the while grinning fiendishly.

~Lua,~ his tone was soft, dangerous. His eyes only gazed a cold yet wicked gaze. Orph was never one to take things such as getting "sandwiched" in the face lightly. ~I like turkey sandwiches on my plate, not my face.~

His words suggested a small joke, but the expression on his face told otherwise. Then his fiendish grin was replaced by one of amusement as Mylireis made her way to sit beide him. Usually she would have walked away, but prehaps she seemed slightly interested in this event taking place before her eyes.

The Esvaeon stared at the three eons with a haunty gaze, her thoughts unreadable.

~~*~~

Mauruz blinked slowly, her bright gaze stared uncertainly at the Quilava before she declined the offer with a soft-toned, "No thanks,". Her expression suggested that she'd rather be left alone.

~Shaden~

(At the moment I can't think of what to type, but when I do I'll edit it.)

Raposa Dalua

Years
  • Nanami shrugged off Lykou's and Orzilonus' silent responses as them being themselves, and returned her full attention to Americus and Fiamma. The mischevous twinkle in the Vulpix's blue eyes did not escape her, but the rather dejected tone of voice she had upon stating that Meri wasn't particularly happy with her new friend prompted Nana to inquire about it.

"What's wrong with finding another friend?" she paused, looking up at Meri with an inquisitive but otherwise harmless expression, "Is this new friend a potentially dangerous one?"

~~*~~

Luke sighed in relief at hearing Esperanza say she didn't fear any Nidoran, and began helping himself to a salad of his own design. Both Sangue and Lanyard, however, noted her sudden lack of color and wary glance. The little Eevee was just fine with this; she would've been happy to go on letting Esperanza believe that Luke was as dangerous as they had said. Lanyard, however, knew when it was time to quit. The poor Dratini really did look startled at what was meant to be a harmless joke.

~'Tis quite alricht, Miz Dratini, ye've nothin' t' be afeared o' anyway. Luke here is richt; 'e wouldn' 'urt nobody no how unless 'e was made ter in battle,~ the kindly Breloom grinned broadly, ~Twas but a jest, m'dear.~

~Twas but a jest, m'dear,~ Sangue mocked, then shifted back into her normal accent, ~Don't start anything fun like that if you're not gonna go with it all the way, Lan! You're good at foolin' people, but you're too soft about it sometimes.~

~Or maybe you just don't know when to quit,~ Luke replied, sticking his tongue out at her.

She seized up in anger for just a moment, her blood red eyes blazing. Then, unexpectedly, she smiled, and nudged the little Nidoran with her head in an affectionate sort of way.

~Standin' up to me, huh? I wonder if that was the smart thing to do?~

She then walked off, leaving the small group in an uncomfortable silence. In an attempt to break the awkward moment, Lanyard coughed and shifted around, rubbing the back of her head in a sheepish manner.

~Shore is an odd un, i'n' she?~ she smiled at Esperanza, ~So, Miz Dratini, would ye not min' tellin' us a bit aboot yerself? Mayhaps yer name, yer hobbies, somethin' abou' yer life? It mus' be borin' jus' list'nin' to us'n's blither on all the day, eh?~

~~*~~

Luahana smiled brightly, Orph's fiendish grin having little to no effect on him. Being who he is, the white-furred Umbreon can hardly tell when he should be scared and when he should be laughing. As far as he was concerned, this was still very much the lighthearted joke he intended it to be; anything menacing Orph might've had planned he was completely oblivious to. Valkyre, however, was far more wary now than he was when he first spotted the Umflareon and Esvaeon headed for the picnic. To him, it was fairly clear that Orph wasn't too happy about taking a sandwich to the face; funny as it was, Luahana's foolish actions have once again gotten him into trouble. He sighed wearily, awaiting the time when he would be needed to step in and break up a potential fight (and he wasn't looking forward to that; they were both dark types after all).

~My deepest and most humble apologies, Orphy,~ Lua replied with a bow of his head, still grinning away, ~Here is a turkey sandwich, this time on a plate.~

He picked up said food item and placed it on a paper plate decorated with a simple flower print. He then proceeded to pick up the plate and balance it neatly on top of Orphyros' head, taking but a few seconds to adjust it perfectly. Luahana seemed particularly proud of his work, and sat back to admire it. Oh, where oh where were those silly human inventions like cameras when you needed them?

~Is there anything else you require, my friend?~ the white fox asked, sounding half sincere, yet half teasing.

~~*~~

Cecil looked dejected at first, but he immediately brightened up. The Charmander wasn't harsh in her reply; she must just want to be alone or isn't good with socializing, or something like that. Not completely understanding the situation, but being satisfied by it anyway, he shrugged at her and grinned.

~Well, whatever suits ya best!~ he sat the riceball he had brought over near her, then turned to walk away, ~If you decide to come on over an' eat, I'll tell the others not to bug ya, if ya want. That way you can eat without feelin' uncomf-... uncompr-... uncaml-... strange!~

Since he no longer had to carry the rice ball, he dropped to all fours and trotted away, humming a little tune as he went.

~~*~~

Rikotsu listened silently as the little Plusle and Minun pummled him with question after question. Really, he just couldn't understand how a creature so small could contain so much energy; and yet there they were, positively bursting with life and youth. He picked up on a crunching sound similar to walking and looked up, noticing a rather worried looking human stop dead in his tracks. He appeared to recognize the little electric rodents sitting in front of the Gyarados, and his troubled expression did not fade.

~Look,~ Rikotsu said, speaking in his usual emotionless, yet not monotonous tone of voice, ~There is a human there who appears to know you, your trainer perhaps? He seems ill-at-ease; you should go to him.~

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    "Look," Rikotsu said, speaking in his usual emotionless, yet not monotonous tone of voice, "There is a human there who appears to know you, your trainer perhaps? He seems ill-at-ease; you should go to him."

The two tiny pokemon blankly stared at the large Gyarados for a moment. It took awhile for his words to sink in to Divi who finally followed his glance towards Shaden. Multi, however, continued to look at the Gyarados.

Divi: Oh, you mean Shaden.
    Multi: You talk funny.
    Divi: What do you mean by ill-at-ease?
    Multi: You should put more excitement into your words.
    Divi: He always looks like that when he finds us.
    Multi: LIKE ME!
    Divi: Now that you mention it, he does look a little worried.
    Multi: Why would he be worried?
    Divi: Well we do have a tendency of causing trouble, especially you.
    Multi: I do not cause trouble. There just happens to be trouble wherever I go. Besides, he should be more worried about Shadow.
    Divi: Why Shadow.

"Yes. Why should I be worried about Shadow when you two are the ones over here bugging people?" Shaden stood over the Twins with a look of irritation. This was obviously not the first time the two pokemon had run off. "You two do this every time I let you out. You go off on your little adventures, which usually end up with me having to apologize to the person who owns what you "explore". And by "explore", I mean broken."

Multi: Hey, that stuff is usually broken when we get there.

"Yes, you are right. When YOU get there, that stuff BECAME broken." Shaden's voice was very stern. He hated being mean to the siblings, but if he did not show some authority, they would run wild.

Divi: "muffled laughter"
    Multi: What is so funny?
    Divi: Haha... I... I think I know... haha hmhmhm... Why Shaden should be worried about Shadow.
    Multi: Haha. So you finally see him too. This is going to be great.
    Divi: I feel kind of sorry for the Quilava though.

Shaden's eyes darted back and forth looking for Shadow. The Duskull loved to play tricks and pranks. Shaden started to get worried but eventually found his other trouble-making pokemon. This made him actually become worried. There was his Duskull, floating behind a Quilava, shaking a can of soda in his mouth. It looked like the Quilava was going to be given a very fizzy shower. Turning back to the two electric twins, Shaden's stern look became even more serious.

"You two had better stay right here. I do not want you two to cause any more trouble." With that, Shaden took off to stop his Duskull. On a day where the sun was shinning, the birds were singing, and a cool breeze was blowing, things were very stressful for Shaden Woodsworth.

Divi: Why is he so worried? Shadow cannot open that can. He doesn't have any hands.
    Multi: Let Shaden worried about that. I am getting hungry. Let's get some of the food.

Multi scampered off towards the picnic food with Divi trailing, trying to stop her.

Divi: Wait! Shaden said not to move. That is it. I am going to go get him and he is going... Oh potato salad.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow floated silently behind the humming Quilava. The soda in his mouth was ready to burst. All he had to do now was open it.....

Crud! How do human work these things, thought the Duskull as he began to shake the can even more. WHY WON'T YOU OPEN! Shadow shook the can in fury.

"SHADOW. STOP RIGHT THERE. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT." Shaden's face was flushed red as he stomped towards the Duskull. "You better be glad I got here before you opened that or you would be in so much more trouble. Hand it here." Shaden reached out his hand, which was shaking, and tried to take the soda.

Fine, Shadow said as he dodged Shaden's hand. It is not like I can open it anyways. With that, the Duskull tossed the soda at Shaden. Not expecting it to be thrown, Shaden was caught off guard and completely missed the can. The soda fell past Shaden's desperate grabs and landed on a rock.

"Oh no!" Shaden gasped. Seconds later, he was covered in an explotion of soda and listening to the laughter of Shadow.

HAHAHAHAHA, That... hahahaha... Was Awesome... HAHAHAHAHA.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    ~Nanami~

Fiamma grinned humourously, making the white-tailed girl frown in annoyance. "Meri seems to think so. She says my new friend is too...wild, so to speak." The Vulpix shrugged, looking blitheful.

~~*~~

The colour was starting to return to the Dratini's face, but she still looked uncertain.

"My name is Esperanza and I was of the few dragons born in a certain part of town far off from Cerulean. At least I think it was Cerulean. I was too young to remember every detail fully. My home town hates dragons, so I was born in a small cave away from murderous human eyes. My mother and father were both well-trained Dragonites whose trainers died years ago due to old ages. Dragons do live a long time after all. Anyway, a few weeks went by after I was born without the humans noticing we were living nearby until that fateful day when a bunch of children wondered into our cave and upon spotting my parents, screamed and ran out of the cave. They must have told the others what they saw, because it wasn't long before our home was raided by humans and non-dragonic Pokemon."

The serpentine dragon took a deep breath, suddenly tired after that big explanation of her life.

"My parents might have been well-trained, but I doubt anyone can fight against dozens and dozens of other well-trained Pokemon. From my hiding place I watched them fight with bravery and honour. Then I remembered that my father had ordered me before the battle to leave our home when the enermies were too busy to notice me, so I slipped out just at the right moment and made my home in a large hollow tree of some kind. A kindly Hoothoot living there was unafraid of me and allowed me to live there until I grew older. A month later I left the tree and slithered even more further away from town until I eventually came across this HUGE town. It was much diferent from my pervious town I once lived near and despite being dreadfully worried that I'd get killed, I ventured into the town. I was surprised to find that people actually liked dragons here, but as I found out it wasn't exactly a good thing. I was told that I was extremely rare and valueble and I don't know if any of you are rare, but I got uneasy with all those "Oh, my gosh! It's a Dratini!" everywhere. Eventually some girl called Americus came across me and ordered everyone to bugger off and leave me alone. I didn't know why they were afraid of her back then, but now I know it's because she's one of the DNA subjects. I've been with her ever since."

~~*~~

The Umbreon's golden red eyes seem to narrow murderously. With a deep growl he lowered his head down, paper plate still perched on top and tossed his head quickly upwards, causing the plate and sandwich to fly high into the air. The plate had made its way back down to earth first and landed near the Umflaeon's front paws, but the sandwich was about to land back on Orphyros' head. With a well-aimmed headbutt, Orphyros sent the sandwich flying towards the white Umbreon. Having had been close enough to put the plate on Orphyros' head in the first place, it was doubtful that he'd be able to duck in time.

~~*~~

The Charmander blinked uncertainly, but with a shrug she picked up the offered ball of rice and slowly munched on it, thoughtfully.

Prehaps it wouldn't be too bad to make friends, but Mauruz was never the one to make playmates so easily.

~Shaden~

With a startled squeak, Eiradra's ears stood straight up. In panic the white-furred Pikachu darted deep into the park and away from the soda spray. Orzilonus gave an excited grin as he chased after the rodent, leaving Nanami, Americus, Fiamma and Lykou behind.

Raposa Dalua

Years
  • "Too... wild?" her brow furrowed, and she smiled apologetically, "I'm afraid I don't understand. Too wild can be a number of things, all the way from hyperactive to, well, frisky. It could just mean a dangerous lifestyle too, perhaps your friend takes too many risks for Americus' liking?"

Their pleasant(?) conversation was interrupted by a loud thunk, followed by the fast spray of some sort of liquid. Nanami looked up just in time to see some poor guy just get completely drenched in what looked like a recently shaken up soda... from her own picnic! Spotting a completely stunned Cecil nearby only confirmed her fears; this must be her fault. Grabbing the still damp towel she had previously used to dry her own hair, she pardoned herself from Americus and Fiamma with a quick bow and rushed over to where he stood. Without even hesitating, she draped the towel over his soda covered head and began scrubbing at his black hair vigorously, muttering to herself.

"Gah, you're gonna be all sticky now, this towel won't help as much as I'd like it too... Hey!" she paused and peered down at his face, her thoughts in a whirl, "You!" she laughed as she realized, standing back and letting go of the poor guy's head, "You're Shaden! I can't believe I didn't recognize you at first," she paused, looking around the area, "I wonder just how many of our DNA pals decided to visit the National Park today..." she shook her head, turning her attention back to Shaden, "Anyway, it's nice to see you again, though I can't imagine you're very happy right now. If you like, I can have Rikotsu hose you down, that is, if you have a change of clothes with you."

~~*~~

Both Lanyard and Luke listened patiently to Esperanza's tale; Luke had even stopped eating as the young dragon spoke. Both appeared to be at a loss for words, after all, what could they possibly say to her? She didn't express any need for comfort, and her tone didn't indicate any need for revenge or counseling. She just spoke, as though this kind of life was commonplace. The Breloom finished off the last of her sandwich, swallowing it with some difficulty. She offered the Dratini a smile of the softer sort and spoke up, leaving her tone of voice devoid of pity for fear of offending her.

~Sounds like ye had a rough one, thar. Yer a strong un', aren' ye? Most folks'll go through summat like that an' be a richt wreck, er be vengful, but ye seem t' be alricht. I respeck' tha', so I does.~

~And your parents, wow!~ Luke piped up, clearly amazed by her tale, ~They sound super strong, stronger than Furai, and even stronger than Sangue, I bet! And one day, I bet you're gonna be even stronger!~ he blurted out. Suddenly aware of himself, he let his shy attitude take over and his voice quieted considerably, ~Well, that is, I mean... if you want to. You don't have to be a fighter, and peace is preferable anyway...~

~~*~~

Valkyre sighed and shook his head, but refrained from intervening as he watched the scene play out. Luahana took the turkey sandwich to the face; it was left balancing precariously on his muzzle, looking ready to slip and fall at any moment. The white Umbreon didn't waste a second. He snapped his head upwards, flipping the delicious food item towards the sky. He snatched it out of the air with a quick crunch of his jaws, and began munching merrily. Pieces that didn't quite make it into his mouth were left to fall on the plate below, which he immediately pushed to the side. He swallowed and quickly grinned at Orph, still completely unaware of how dangerous the situation had become for him.

~Well, I suppose that means I've teased you enough today, eh Orphy?~ he chuckled, not bothering to wait for an answer, ~This time I'll seriously getcha some food, or maybe just a drink if you aren't hungry,~ he paused, then switched gears, addressing the Esvaeon sitting nearby, ~And you, you've been pretty much silent this whole time. Are you a spectator here, or are you waiting to be served? You know you can help yourself, right?~

~Luahana!~ Valkyre piped up, ~That's really rude, you know. Let her be, I'm sure she's perfectly capable of understanding that this is a "self serve" picnic.~

~I know, but she was annoying me, just sitting there and staring like we were some little pawns for her amuseme-~

~That doesn't matter! Stop assuming things like that, it's far more annoying than someone who just sits and watches!~

~Yeah yeah, and we all know what assuming does...~ the white Umbreon responded in a mocking voice.

~~*~~

Rikotsu followed the movements of the twins with his eyes for but a moment, then returned to his own secluded thoughts. Their trainer had found them, he need not bother with the two excitable creatures anymore. Multi wasn't in any trouble at the moment, but Divi had better watch out- Sangue was hoarding the potato salad and didn't look too keen on sharing it with anyone. Still, it doesn't hurt to ask, does it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    A snigger escaped from the tailed girl's lips. "And if you don't you could always borrow me spare short skirt and lacy top." A light wink was made to how that she was kiddding as Fiamma snorted in laughter.

The Vulpix seemed to find this all very amusing and be the look of Meri's expression she seemed pleased that the conversation was verying away from Fiamma's new friend.

She gave the Vulpix a brief glance before turning back to Shaden. "You haven't met any of the others yet have you? Carlos needs us to get to work as soon as possible and we need to find that pendent to protect it before someone else does." She narrowed her eyes sternly.

~~*~~

Esperanza swallowed. She hadn't meant to sound so calm, but her two companions didn't seem to be too bothered by that. The seemed to be impressed by it if anything.

-I don't feel alright by it," she admitted, voicing part of what she felt. "Truth be told, sometimes I want to gain revenge or show them a different way. Other times I'd rather just stay clear of them." She cast a side-way glance at the awestricken Nidoran. "I want to have peach, but I also wanna become strong, so that I can help those I love. Americus has taught me some great techniques and skills. I even defeated a Gyarados once.-

~~*~~

The Esvaeon's amused expression barely seem to flicker as she continued to listen to the slight arguement going on between the two Eeveelutions. The only thing that move was her Vaporeonic finned tail and the occasional twitch of her large ears.

The Umflareon seemed calm again as he retook his position besides the half Espeon and Vaporeon hybrid, much to her silent and unshown annoyence. All she ever did was stare with those eerie eyes of her, making most around her uncomfortable.

Her tail quivered as she opened her muzzle barely an inch and spoke in a soft voice, volcalising two small words, "Rain's comming."

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • Name: Takato Masuri ( referred to as TK )
    Description: TK wears a bright red short vest and a black shirt under it. He has soulless looking red eyes and has short , spiky blonde hair. He stands at about 5'8'' and wears red and black laceless converses.For some reason , if his personality changes , his hair and eye color do too. When he's happy they're normal , when mad , they're both dark red. When feeling down , his hair and eyes are blue. If excited , they're both golden. He also wears fingerless gloves that have a bit of metal on the knuckles.

Personalty: He is an average behaviored teen , he does pranks , he likes to skip homework , everything that a teen does he does. Except for his kindness.He will help everyone out and will not back down that easily.He knows how it feels to lose someone , for he lost both parents in a disease that spread all over his hometown. When he moved in with his grandmother , she died from a heart attack , so he's been through alot. He has a good sense of humor and cares about everything. When seeing someone get hurt by others , he gets angry and goes wild on the person attacking that someone. He has mixed emotions when in love as well , and is shy when near the person he loves.

History: When he lost his grandmother , dad , and mom , he started to train in martial arts and pole-fighting and sword fighting. He can jump across buildings if he wanted to! When he turned 10 he got his first pokemon , Raikiri , and then his second pokemon , Eve , and cared for them up until now. He was injected with Raikiri DNA at the age of 15 and has been getting used to it ever since. When he was 14 he caught many pokemon and has even seen a mysterious pokemon under the sea once. This was when he almost drowned during a storm. When on a cruise in Hoenn , he fell overboard and landed right in the sea. A group of sharpedo was about to get him when a giant green snakelike pokemon saved him. The pokemon was glowing green and was about 25 - 27 feet long. It put him back on the ship and went underwater yet again.

Weapon: Anything , but he does use his fists and a sword called a pulse kitana though.
    Pokemon DNA: Jolteon
    Ability: He is capable of discharging electricity to about 1 yard long. He can use this electricity to paralyze someone by putting electricity at the tip of his finger and poke their cerebral cord ( did I spell it right?) and they will be paralyzed for at least a half an hour.He can also understand and speak pokespeak.He can accumulate negative ions in the atmosphere to blast out 10,000 volt thunderbolts. When he is angered his hair gets as sharp as needles.

Why Did Your Character Willingly Become A Test Subject?: Because he wanted to help people and destroy all evil that's in the world. He also thought it would be cool to have electric powers. He wanted this because the electric energy field will help fight off diseases around him. This way he won't lose anyone to disasters ever again.

Note(s): Nope.

Pokemon:

Species: Jolteon
    Nickname: Raikiri
    Perso: A happy-go-lucky kind of jolteon. He gets ticked off alot and has been showing his dark side for some time now.He goes crazy over....Ketchup? If he sees a bottle he will grab it and drink it down. If someone uses it all he will shock that person.He loves to run around and shock things he comes across and likes to play 'shock' tag with TK. He also likes to flirt with other electric pokemon.

Desc: He's your average jolteon with blue eyes and and longer spikes. We think that a Sandslash did something with his momma Jolteon and he got little claws on his hands 0_o. He can run faster and can keep his thunderbolt up longer too. He has a mini surfboard that he likes to use , wether it's smacking someone or actually surfing , he likes to keep it around him.
    Held Item: quick claw

Species: Umbreon
    Nickname: Eve
    Perso: Eve is naturally timid and shy, and normally can battle anything at all without help and encouragement. She isn't afraid of straying too far away from her trainer. If she is upset she will hide in a tree until TK says sorry in umbreon speak.And trust me , it's hard to say it in umbreon speak.

Desc: An average umbreon with red circles instead. Her red eyes can shift from green , yellow , or blue. Her tail is longer and her fur is far more graceful and smoother than any other umbreons. She also has sharp claws but rarely shows them.

Held Item: Blue scarf ( she thinks it makes her look more beautiful )

Species: Aerodactyl
    Nickname: Aerora
    Perso: He is a deadly and cunning Aerodactyl. He loves Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts , hence the name Aerora. He denies that he is 131.1 lbs and that he is only obtained from a fossil. He has a great sense of humor and likes to sing headstrong in pokespeak. His singing is terrible and he does it to annoy people he hates.

Desc: An aerodactyl with longer wings , and sharper point on the tail , and sharper and bigger teeth. He is incredibly fast and , like I said , cunning. He has gotten used to water attacks but thunder attacks still annoy the heck outta him. He has red eyes and his color is a little bit lighter than normal.

Level: 49
    Held Item: Metal coat

Species: Scizor
    Nickname: Reyzor
    Perso: A very quiet scizor. He obeys Tk's orders and cares for him. He's anti-social and always takes flight when near other people.He is deadly in battle and usually takes things a little too far. In the Hoenn region he is known as 'the terminator'.

Desc: A normal , average Scizor with the black parts changed to blue. He also has one orange eye. His color is crimson instead of normal red.
    Held Item: Metal coat

Species: Altaria
    Nickname: Altomare
    Perso: A very beautiful Altaria that only has good feelings for other things that she likes. She is in love with Tk's Salem and has a beautiful voice that could put anyone to sleep. Even a loudred.When angered she likes to peck and use aerial ace. Sometimes she tries to do a little dragon dance to get Salem's attention , even though it doesn't work.

Desc: An altaria that has wider wings and a more soothing voice. Its color is still normal but its beak is sharper and longer. She likes to wear a little crown on her head and has blue eyes instead of black. Don't underestimate her cute and graceful appearance though , because she is deadly.

Held Item: Dragon scale

Species: Salamence
    Nickname: Salem
    Perso: He is just like Reyzor in every way . except that he is kind of a kleptomaniac and likes to steal wallets. He is Reyzor's only friend as Reyzor is his. He is annoyed by Altomare but fails to show it , since he doesn't show his emotions unless he's angry or protective. He cares for TK as if he was his father and is always on the hunt for wallets.

Desc: He is much bluer than other salamences and the blue is so dark that it's full of luster. This is why Altomare is so stuck onto him , even though she loves his quiet attitude also. his fangs are sharper and his firey breath is more deadly than most.His two crests on his cheeks are longer and his wings are 10 inches wider.

Level: 50 (duh , it becomes a salamence at level 50 :P )
    Held Item: Dragon scale

Species: Gyarados
    Nickname: Hiryu
    Perso: This Gyarados is more colder and more deadly than normal. If angered (even though he looks like he is) , he will thrash around and use his flamethrower and hyper beam attacks all over the place. He doesn't care about much at all and fails to show or even have any emotions except coldness and anger. He will throw someone off of him if they jump on him , unless it's TK.

Desc: Hiryu slightly larger than the average Gyarados , he is about 25 feet long and has the very wild looking eyes and is bluer than most. He is just about tougher and harder than most Gyarados and has tougher fangs. I don't know where his food goes but he eats more than two snorlax combined.He has a more longer and majestic crest and his eyes are red.
    level: 46
    Held Item: Mystic water

Species: Jigglypuff
    Nickname: Piro
    Perso: He is just like your average jigglypuff , except that it sings very well and it can control it to where nobody will go to sleep from it. He gets ticked off all the time and likes to use mega punch on the person or pokemon that ticked him off.

Desc: He is just like an average Jigglypuff.

Level: 42
    Held Item: Soothe bell

Species: Shiny Absol
    Nickname: Kage
    Perso: He has a very good sense of humor and is very kind. It saved TK during a blizzard and it followed him around everywhere until TK caught him. He is very close to Eve and will protect her at all costs.

Desc: He is the same color as a shiny Absol and has longer claws , a longer horn , and his tail blade is longer too! His horn is sharper and he is faster than most Absol.

Held Item: black glasses

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    (That's good except for one thing that I keep having to repeat. You can only choose either a Pokemon's DNA that doesn't evolve (including Lengendaries) or a FULLY evolved Pokemon. You can choose Raichu, but not Pikachu.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back