• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxy's realm has been hacked!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    you can't. they'll get away with it no matter what. unless you can afford to take them to court, though they are foreign so it probably wouldn't work :(

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • just remake the site on a different host and use a different pass one that they wouldnt even think of

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • STaLIS said:
    you can't. they'll get away with it no matter what. unless you can afford to take them to court, though they are foreign so it probably wouldn't work :(

Hack them back. It would be pure poetic justice to ruin their site.

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
  • thats it ive had it with hackers like that! First thy hack into my site and completly obliteate and and now they do it to someone elses site im going to hack them back now and they wont know what hit em! same site hacked me!

EDIT: Dang cant hack em I cant even read thier site language if i under stand it i could hack it in a second.

Last edited:

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • jetsam_745 said:
    thats it ive had it with hackers like that! First thy hack into my site and completly obliteate and and now they do it to someone elses site im going to hack them back now and they wont know what hit em! same site hacked me!

EDIT: Dang cant hack em I cant even read thier site language if i under stand it i could hack it in a second.

If you can hack, it shouldn't matter what language their site is in.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • jetsam_745 said:
    Done!thier site should crash in about a month if i did it right.

I think your making this up XD

I am sorry the hacked your site but to hack them back is just adding gasoline to the fire, like they say your just adding fire to a fire.

Besides lets say you hacked them, then the next thing they will try to hack is your computer. So i say leave it like it is and just move on!

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
  • Your probably right master blaze. But still I can't help but wanna get back at them. and I wouldn't take it as far as court. :king: still though
    "I wouldn't mind given' them the ol' what for!"
    any rabit from the Redwall series by Brian Jaques

Years
  • i seriously think that you are making this up. do you have any proof of this hacking? you can try contacting their webhost...

mvtm

Years
  • Hmm , interesting *hasnt finished reading the topic* , i am actually from Venezuela , and thats Alianza de Hackers Venezolanos , jejeje ... this guys have to hack page of hugo chavez goverment not pokemon ones?? where are you from???

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
  • no lie the page was deleted though.... I thought It might have spyware or whatnot on it.
    And the page had some foreign text on it & a big pirate skull on it. the files were called like Hl.html, Hl.html.1,and Hl.html.2

Years
  • do u have any screenshots?
    Deoxy's realm has been hacked!!!!

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • jetsam_745 said:
    Done!thier site should crash in about a month if i did it right.
    no i dont think so.a kid your age (my age two) would never hack a site.heck i bet you dont even now how to hack a site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back