• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Heres my first desktop screenshot. I wonder what i could be of hmmm....

oOicedfireOo

~~~frozen fire~~~
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Ma Desktop

ma desktop pics are on this

RATE THEM ON A 1-10 scale, 10 being the best!!!

Link removed by Arcanine for tricking people into clicking his link so he can do better on a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Here's my desktop, its a drawing of Pikachu I just did recently as a request for Dusty Pikachu. Basically I sized it small enough to perfectly fit onto my desktop, the original size was well over 2,500x2,000pixels. I'll probably be keeping this drawing I made as a desktop for a while :P.

*shameless artist's advertising* If you want to check out more of my artwork its all in a link under my sig titled "My Art Gallery" XD.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • I might aswell post mine ^_^ This is my first time using the attach feature here so I hope it works.

My desktop wallpaper I made myself from a picture a good freind of mine did with someone else named Pailld (*I think*) Pallid did the Lineart and my friend, Nicole1725, did the colouring. I liked the whole Digimon VS Naruto idea so much I made it into this wallpaper, but I made it all purple cos that's my favoruite colour ^^;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nice desktops guys! I can't see PSB's however. =\ Kairyu, that must feel awesome having drawn your own desktop. ^_^

Kairyu

Years
  • Kairi said:
    Nice desktops guys! I can't see PSB's however. =\ Kairyu, that must feel awesome having drawn your own desktop. ^_^
    It is awesome, thank you =P
    So awesome infact I'm gonna make another desktop some time this week!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ooo you should have virtual desktops and make four backgrounds plus for them. =p You really seem to be into skinning, though I find I can't really get into any cosmetic changes to my computer. The only thing that does appeal to me is the Apple look, which I have.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I have changed mine finaly. This one is from the house computer. When i start up my lap top I will post that one too.
    This is NeoPets background and my other one is NeoPet but it is a diff one than this. For the people who don't know this is Dark Fairy.

BTW: Yea I'm getting in to NeoPets XP

Years
  • OoOoO Kairyu i love ur april 14 bg. can you post the wallpaper? i got a green swirly thing from windows media player with ovenmitt in the center, my friend made it for me

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Ooo you should have virtual desktops and make four backgrounds plus for them. =p You really seem to be into skinning, though I find I can't really get into any cosmetic changes to my computer. The only thing that does appeal to me is the Apple look, which I have.
    Well, I can run more than 1 operating system so I get many desktops. ;)

Kairyu

Years
  • Imakuni? said:
    OoOoO Kairyu i love ur april 14 bg. can you post the wallpaper? i got a green swirly thing from windows media player with ovenmitt in the center, my friend made it for me
    Ok, since you asked nicely XD. Its in 1024x768

Since that's what most member's set their compter resolution on. EIther way you could just stretch it, lol. Oh, and I better not find my name erased or I will search and destroy >_0.

LINK:
    Dragonite_background

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Kairyu said:
    Ok, since you asked nicely XD. Its in 1024x768

Since that's what most member's set their compter resolution on. EIther way you could just stretch it, lol. Oh, and I better not find my name erased or I will search and destroy >_0.

LINK:
    Dragonite_background
    Wow, thats awsome! One of the best ive seen so far. :knockedou

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back