• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Desu~* Ichi-chan Fan Clubby *~Desu~*

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I like your fic Ichi-chan! *hugs*

I wish we had snow days, all we have is rain and *thunder* I feel fuzzy inside during thunderstorms. I don't know why either. X3

I've made a thread for Weavile Counters...well I didn't like the thread for a while. To much back and forth action caused me to want it to be closed. But we solved it by mind games. xD

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hah. xD

I love thunderstorms... and I know what you mean, for some reason I just love them so much. ^^ And dark grey and blue clouds that come out of no where... Thunderstorms are my favorite part of summer.

I also forgot to say, I got my class ring on Monday too. It's soo pwetty... yeah. ^^
    Early dismissal! Please... desu.

.Aero

Years
    I just don't want to go to school anymore. I'm thinking of dropping out. xD Well not really (duh) I just can't wait for break! iPod Nano, Naruto Manga!! My little brother might get GH3 for the Wii too. Just so we can play it when we aren't allowed to use the 360 xD We're addcits.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I can't wait too. ^^ My brother might be getting GH3 for the Wii also.
    Heeeey, we can't forget the most important part of Christmas too! *Sings like Roger from RENT* Happy Birthday Jesus. ~ [Birthday not really in December]

Typing... Escapade...

SABA! Who are you favorite gym leaders from all 4 regions?[randomrandomrandom]

.Aero

Years
    Ok, never really got through silver/gold so I can't say any of them...although that generation holds a lot of my favorite pokemon *points to nocty*

Ok Top 5:

1.) Byron
    2.) Misty
    3.) Wattson
    4.) Volknor
    5.) Wake/Candice/Flannery (can't choose. xD)

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Heh. xD I have to count... I don't feel like counting how many of my favorites from different regions.

Mineee! Top five then. ~

1. Pfft... *Looks around* I dunno? -w- Rhymes with H - A - T - E
    2. ROOoooOAaaARRK!
    3. Liza
    4. Falkneeeerrr! [sp?]
    5. Wallace ._.

Remember I said I have a lot of lamps? I have this five-headed one and I keep hitting my head on it. Weird... and cool. =P *Poke*

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yes! Only 4 more days! ^__^ Can't wait!
    Tomorrow [Saturday] I will be doing my Christmas shopping. Yes, it's incredibly late, but I had no idea what to do about gifts. As a tradition, whenever we go to that mall with my dad [usually around Christmas time] we count how many people we see with cell phones and our highest ever was last year, 213 people. We went to the mall on Monday too, and we counted 133. :\ So tomorrow, we're starting a new tradition. We're gonna count fat people. Hahhaa... my dad's so mean sometimes... xDD!

I'm good! So excited for Christmas and the winter break... which is short this year. Ahh... and I can't wait for the new year to start putting my initials:
    -KK-
    on my drawings. xD I've beein doing that since 2004, so I like that. I'll initial like that forever. =] As for other things... trying to get use to having a broken finger and wearing this splint... it gets in the way a lot when I type. x<

Oh yeah! I made a new OC of my own. Here's his stuff:

Spoiler:

Drawing a pic of him on paint right now. Very festive, isn't he? xD

.Aero

Years
    XD I like him! I really wish I could draw like you, but I know that'll never happen. xD In the future, I'll look out for signing like that. I believe you'll be a cartoonist or something around that area when you're older. You just has sooo much talent. ^^

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yaaay, thanks. ^^ yeah, I wanna be a cartoonist, maybe even with these characters I made.
    That reminds me. I better watch Chowder tonight if it's on. xD I missed the last one, hahaha... xD

.Aero

Years
    I have basketball from 6:30-8. xD So I'll have to watch 3 episodes of Chowder. Or four, I can't remember. xD I'll watch it all Monday though because in the morning 'till like 2 it's all little kid shows. So that's when I'll watch it.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    There wasn't a new ep on Friday, I don't think. So that means I just have to se one I missed. ^^'

Omigosh, anywho,

Merry Christmas!!
    Yeah, it's Christmas Eve, but it's almost tomorrow! Ooooh, and Furea got me a Deidara plushie! ^___^ Hehhee. So cuuute... only he doesn't gots any mouths on his hands. Oh well... xD

Oh.... crap! Furea! I forgot to give you another gift! OMG, no! *Falls on the floor* It was from me too.... oh crap... just found it under the tree... uggh.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    And I did. ^^ xD
    I all ready told you and Tsuchi what I got and only you guys come here so... no need to say. xD I took two new pics with my camera if anyone wants to see... hehe.

Helping my orphan-dude on Gaia online. Kinda sucks, I got an ugly orphan. =[ I wanted a cute one.

.Aero

Years
    Love the new them Ichi-chan! *hugs* Who made that for you? It's really nice looking. xP

You meanie, first it's counting fat people at the store, then it's talking about an ugly orphan. What's next? xP Hahaha, what's Gaia?

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    No one made it... just found it. xD

Ahahaha! xD;
    The first orphan I abopted there was ugly looking! xD I got two more since I posted there and they're good. Gaia's a place... it's a place I've been to for awhile but I hardly do anything there. Here:

https://www.gaiaonline.com/

I wanna keep an orphan.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hi, you! I was waiting... sorta! xD; Happy 2008! OMG, I drew my first 2008 pic too! Here it is:

*~Desu~* Ichi-chan Fan Clubby *~Desu~*

Ye-ah...

.Aero

Years
    Awe. Pip-pip is her name right? So kawaii. ^^

I'm gonna try to start drawing again.

~desu Saba~

Back