• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Desu~* Ichi-chan Fan Clubby *~Desu~*

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    *Shake twitch* Yaa...

Yep! x3 Either him or my Rampardos. Who's named Hyou-kun. Hahaha... I named him after Roark/Hyouta from Pokemon. xD

EDIT: Remember color, dammit! xD;
    EDIT 2: Nine pages! Hahaha...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    @ EDIT #1: What? I'm so confused, why'd you say that? O_o
    @ EDIT #2: What? I'm so confused, why'd you say that? O_o

XD

I colored in the spheal ball! Check out that one place, you know, and see it colored! I need to work on the rest tomorrow and the next day. XD

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    EDITS: Never mind. xD'

Okay! I must see! I drew a Turtwig in a sock [stocking], but I don't like the way it turned out...

.Aero

Years
    Keep trying, it'll be the best picture ever too. Can't wait!

My spheal is taking forever but it'll be worth it cleaning everything up. I need to think of a backround too. I'm thinking like a wrapping paper style backround.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Naah...x\

We had a two hour delay today, stuff froze and made the roads slippery, but we didn't get anymore snow. xP All we got all together was just a little on top of the grass, so it looked sparkly. All that melted today because it was two degrees above freezing... xD; there's occasional snow showers all week though.

Anywho, in Bio Lab, we started dissections... and they made me cry, those bast.....ards. So I was sent to do a virtual dissection on the computer... which is just like watching because when you cut the frogs, they show you little video clips of whet was done. Can't I just be excused from it...?

.Aero

Years
    Ooooh! *hugs* I'm sorry Ichi-chan. So what exactly happened? Like when did you cry? When they gave you the frog?

Well the delay was nice. I was practically falling asleep in English today (first period) XD. I hate English so much and I went to bed late last night. I forgot to leave my phone on while reading so then I checked the time and it was almost midnight. xD

4 Days!

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    As soon as the teacher took out the frogs from his closet. =[ But I finihsed today with the virtual dissection, all I had to do for the lab was lable and draw parts of the digestive and circualtory system...and I'm ahead of the whole class. I can't believe it, I was the only person that didn't want to do the dissection.

When I had ingesh [purposly misspelled...xD] last year, I couldn't stand my teacher. He's the kind of teacher that everyone hates for some unexplainable reason... I hate him too, but I can't explain why. I don't have English yet this year, I won't have that until second semester which is at the end of January, desu. And what's good too ablout that, I'll have a different teacher too. =]

No, now it's 3 days! Gaah! Let's stop counting... =];

.Aero

Years
    XD Stop counting? Why? XD

Well at least you're ahead. =] That's good. ^^

Our teacher is sort of the same way...well hardly except the fact that everyone hates her. xD She doesn't stare at you when she's talking to you (and I have the same name as another kid in my class) so when she says the name, both of us start talking and then she goes "Well, who was I staring at?" hahahah, I'm like, the wall. =P She also is just too emotional, she cries for no reason.

I finished coloring the rest of spheal! I'll photoshop the backround on once we get a new computer. Our normal computer's screen is messed up, so we moved our study computer's monitor to the working computer.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Cuz it's two days now, desuuu...radda. >w>;; Eh.

Yep. And I'm not sure if the other lab people are done yet so I'm... fine for now. Even those little pictures of the froggies being dissected on the computer meade me weeeeep. T-T

Heh. I don't want english at all this year.

Shweet. ^^ I wanna continue that drawing I'm doing on paint but I gotta do Escapade too. xP;

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICHI-DESU-CHAN!

Yay, you're sixteen now....and it's snowing. Yaaay! Could this day get any better for you?

.Aero

Years
    Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ichi-chan!!! Happy birthday to you!

And here's your cake.

XD This is the "hand" drawn birthday present on paint. Don't worry, the X-mas present will be better. XD
    Something I found on Tinypic cuz I uploaded the b-day cake there.

I can't wait to hear about your "Super Sweet Sixteen" XD I hope you have a great day. ^^

RADDA!

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yaaay, I'm 16! xD
    Thank you Fu-chan and Saba-can! ^^ *Hugs both* And thank you for the pics too Saba. ^_^
    Yeah! It's snowing too! ^^

I can't wait til later... hehe. xD

.Aero

Years
    Why? XD Present time then?
    Being sixteen must be extremely cool! You'll be driving in no time, I'm sure of it. ^^ I bet after a little bit of getting used to it, you'll be like your parents at driving.

I'm working on your present for Christmas, but may give it to you today if you want it. I don't know if I'll have it by today though so....yeah. Hahaha.

EDIT: ='[ I'm sorry to say this, but I had just found out that both that Totodile and Cyndiquil were hacked. Trying to get you your X-mas present has also revealed that my first Ev'd and level 100'd pokemon (shiny Huntail) is also hacked. ='[ I feel like a serious cheater now. =[

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah. xD Uh huh. First I got to read that manual and get my permit. xD'

Yay. ^^

For my birthday, I got cards from my cousins and stuff, I got $20, a pretty rose lamp [I love lamps], and Raw vs Smackdown 2008 for the DS. It's fun, I just started playing lastnight. At first I didn't know what thr hell I had do do and I was getting the crap kicked out of me. I was all: "Noooo Mysteriooooo!" And then I played again as King Booker [Booker T...] and almost won. Thing is, I got pinned and I didn't know how to get away. xD; It's fun though!

.Aero

Years
    XD Nice job. I wonder how a wrestling game would work on the DS, seems kind of weird.

Are you excited to drive now, or still scared?

Lamps, XD Some lamps are cool...I guess. xD

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    There are arrows and such on the touch screen and you have to spin/drag/etc and stuff, but you have to do them quickly.

I'm kinda both... I'm Nervited. [Nervous/excited] Speakin gof nervited, my friend Waylo gave me a Kisame card for my birthday! xD

I love lamps, my room is full of them. [Kinda xD]
    Neji = Lamp

.Aero

Years
    Kisame = Cool.

That game sounds kind of...umm...hard. O_o Hahaha, you probably get used to it after a while though.

Why Neji though? I don't get why you call him that. Hahahaa. I'm so excited for Christmas right now! iPod Nano (maybe) baby!!!

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yes. ^^

Yeah, but I'll keep playing it. It's pretty fun. xD

One day I just watched Anchorman and then called Neji 'Lamp' ^^'

I can't wait for Christmas too! =D But first I have to do something...

.Aero

Years
    Hahaha, two of your presents are taking a while to get. The one that's being pokeradar'ed is causing a bit of trouble. And the other one, the person lives in Australia so we can't figure out a trade time that works for us both, cept like my bed time...so it might take a while or until the weekend.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hahaha... huh?

I'm baaaaaack.... hey Furea-chan, call us. If we're not here... leave a message. [You loooove the answering machine message xD]

Hey, guess what? I got a letter from Carley [yesterday], my pen-pal from Ireland! ~ She's cool. I have to write back now.
    And on Monday, we had a two hour delay but all the other schools got cancelations. So... my school's a jerk. Aaaad... my awesome Mommy-o did the most awesomest thing ever and let my brother play hookey on Monday. :3 Cuz cuz cuz... it was unfair. We also put up our tree that day. It's booootiful. ^^
    Speaking of delays, I might have another. Or a cancelation or an early dismissle. I heard that there's two snow storms on the way, a snowy/icy/sleety one and a Nor Easter. No idea what that might have... probably snow. Yay...! 6-9 inches tomorrow, more in Nor Easter. Dec 2007 ****ing rocks.

No one likes my fic... aaah...hahaha.

Back