• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detentions

Have you?

• Total voters

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    So, have you ever had a detention at school?
    I know some people won't of, so I thought it was worth asking the question.
    I have, 3 times :cheeky:

What about you Adameski?

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • I have had in school suspension, and detention once in the 6th grade, but I don't really get into trouble a lot in school. I try to deal with things that might get me punished (i.e. fighting, arguing, egging houses) outside of school.

Years
  • Lol, too many to count.

I don't really know why it's such a big deal though. I mean, they're not hard to get, and it's not like they go on your record or anything.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Me?
    Lol, i got one today....
    So that's 2 I got a class detention because someone threw an ink cartridge at some kid, and my 2nd was with a random boy i liekd, so it's not really a detention by myself :D

Years
  • Yeah same, just for talking & giggling loudly :cheeky:
    How wonderful.

One was for playing with the water tap in Science.
    I was turning it off and on because I was bored, water going into the sink so all was ok.

It then stopped when it was on.
    I tapped it and the water burst out and went everywhere.
    All over me and a few others.

Wasn't my fault. Haha.
    But I started the chain reaction...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Most of my detentions were for lack of homework. Funnily enough I was never given a detention for any of the more serious things that I did.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • We don't have detention here. But we do get laid off class a lot. I mean like you were acting stupid don't expect to waltz in the next day. Happened to me quite a few times doing stupid things. And that one time with the girl...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Just once and it wasn't serious at all; just got late to class three times.

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
  • Psh... I've never had a saturday school so stop accusing me!... What? What? I seriously haven't had a... okay... maybe once...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I've also gotten a detention for forgetting to put a cover on my book, but I got it reversed because I wasn't there the day she told us to. :P Last year (10th grade) I had no detentions and it made me happy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well...yes, a few times, actually. It was only once or twice a year at most, though, and the worst it became was out-of-school suspension for half a day that the school was spending on parties anyway.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • In high school, they don't do detentions, they just suspend you D:

I have had one detention. I can't really remember what it was for. But back when I was in Elementary school, I got suspended twice. Let's just say I had some serious issues with bullies and I handled it completely wrong (although I've never actually hurt any of them... a threat is good enough).

Four years ago, I stopped being a social retard and discovered that staying off the radar is probably the best way to avoid trouble and taunting. So I've actually been one of the "goody" kids these days. Of course, I do things I'm not supposed to, but those things (accessing the internet, installing another OS, ect) really don't hurt anyone.

Back