• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina

Palkia, Diagla Or Giratina?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Which of these three pokemon do you like more and why? Dialga is my favorite out of the three because of how it looks it has dragon/dog like features about it.

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    giratina :3 it looks cool in the other form and it has good attacks :P

Ayselipera

None of them do anything for me, but I think Palkia is the most tolerable. I'm not really sure why, I guess it just doesn't annoy me.

Years
    Dialga would be my personal favorite of the 3 I guess because of his appearance but I really don't care for any of them. I try to refrain from Legends as I don't like the brute strength and rather go through the game with Pokemon that have to work their way up and evolve and become stronger.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Dialga use to be my personal favorite but now I also like Palkia and Giratina and cannot choose between the three.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    giratina, I didnt know what it was at first on my diamond version and it looked kinda scary to begin with, but when platinum came out I fell in love with it :D :D :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like Gira's Origin Form best, but I'd take Dia and Pal before his normal form.

Years
    original form of giratina, more aggressive, good moves ( especially Shadow force) and look like a dragon than the other freaky dinosaurs

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I first liked Dialga, it was tolerable but I didn't liked any legendaries at all, that was until Platinum... Origin Giratina looks awesome :p

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I prefer Origin Giratina over the other two. I really like how Game Freak based it off from the Basilisk, instead of a Dinosaur...

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Giratina is my favorite pokemon, so while I like Dialga and Palkia, I'm going to have to say Giratina. Why? Well because it was the first wild pokemon to actually attack a human while trying to kill him, or at least eliminate his threat in the main Pokemon franchise. That, and it looks awesome, as well as its Shadow Force.

Last edited:

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
    I hate Dialga, it's cry drives me insane.
    Palkia is cool, but
    Giratina is uber cool, especially the origin form. It just looks badass

Mapople <(^^)>

is awesome
    Years
    Palkia definetly i think dialga looks like a donkey with a crystal head...
    so palkia is cooler
    im not a fan of giratina's moveset so hes out (hes only cool in origen forme i think)
    so palkia...they could have done way better

Back