• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga VS Palkia! The fight of the theme!

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Even though I know nothing about the Pokemon in the theme, it still looks good. Though the background seems a little too grey. XD

For some reason thread ratings aren't displaying properly.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I almost fainted when I changed my theme. I'm gunna be using this new theme for a long time. *Geeks out for a moment* I also really like how there is Dialga and Palkia's names in japanese under the english version.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    That's a great theme but I don't think I'm going to change my template not because I don't like the new one is because I'm already used to the theme I have right now wich is 10th anniversary

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I like the Skin its really nice but the color is so dark Anyways, its fine.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    dunno, i like the 10th anniversary theme. the rest seem too generic.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Comic Book Guy: Best Theme Ever!

Ahem. I can honestly say that this is my favourite skin.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Blue Pheonix, It matches your theme well ^_^.

Anyway, this is a great theme! The also awesome 10 Year anniversary one was getting a bit Generic and Boring (Still great though) Like the new theme ^_^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    It is ok. Just that I thought it was going to be super impressive and a lot of blank places. Stil a a great theme and I like the colors.

I just keep FG's forgotten theme. haha

Back