• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga VS Palkia! The fight of the theme!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Oh my!
    The Theme's great! I actually tried posting with that theme and it looks totally great!
    It's hard to decide which theme I'll be using!
    but....The PC supporters like Chikara has a Violet/Purple/Indigo Username Color...
    It's hard to see PC supporters clearly...since the backround is dark and the Username color is dark too...
    I dunno if it's a constructive criticism ('cause it's not constuctive at all)
    but I suggest the Backround is um...preferably like um...65% Percent Grey
    Or anything that don't hurts in the eye when I look at PC supporters at the Online List
    but anyway...I'll use it!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Really cool new theme. If I ever get bored of Quilava's Glaciation, I'll switch to this one! ^-^

The only thing I don't like about it is the banner. Overall its good IMO but, the centre of it is just too empty. /=

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    *sits and drools* Wow. I really like it, it seems this one had more effort put into it than the others, no offense.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Dialga VS Palkia! The fight of the theme!

Not sure if that is a mishap or what, but see how the shine of the Palkia gets cut off?

Thought you might care.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Nice new themes :)
    I might use them, still using the green one XD
    :)

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Really cool new theme. If I ever get bored of Quilava's Glaciation, I'll switch to this one! ^-^

The only thing I don't like about it is the banner. Overall its good IMO but, the centre of it is just too empty. /=
    Yeah, i agree with post this very great, nice job. i'm using it now.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    My only complaint is that I'm color blind and its hard to tell whether or not a new post has been made in a subforum because colors play tricks on my eyes. =/

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Both of what? Don't let the title decieve you, this is all just one theme. They are fighting in the theme ;D

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    This is nice! I was getting alittle tired of the old skin lolz. Thanks for the Skin and Great Site!

Back