• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond or Pearl...?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I prefer Diamond over Pearl because I like Dialga more than Palkia. And Pearl looks more girlish with that pink.
    *Runs*

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • They're both the same to me.
    You see all the same Pokemon no matter what.
    You play the same story whether your playing Diamond or Pearl.
    If I absolutly had to choose, I'd be Diamond. Since it was the first 4th Generation game I played.

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
  • I loved Diamond better than Pearl because of Dialga + Tyranitar (I needed a sandstream support more than Salamence anyways :O)

But since Platinum came out I kinda slipped away to Platinum, since you can get most legendaries + more of the "exclusive" formes and pokemons that came along not to forget to mention Battle Frontier

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
  • Pearl without a doubt.I got diamond at first and i think bonsly is better than mime.jr and misdreavus beeter than murkrow.Plus A water dragon is better than a steel dragon anyday:)

Platinum rules

Years
  • I prefer Diamond because it was the first 4th generation I played. I wanted Pearl at first but they didn't have any left so I just went with Diamond and I was glad after playing through it. I enjoyed most of the exclusive Pokemon Diamond had such as Cranidos who is far better than Shieldon to me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    how about a pokemon wifi match at 3;30 my code is 2149 4318 2620 whats yours

to me its a manner of favorite. I would choose Pearl because I like Palkia and I find Misdreavus better than Murkrow and I like Sheildon more than Cranidos

:t354:TG
    my code is 2149 4318 2620 how about match at level 100 singles

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    Pearl, but only just. I think Pearl is better only because of the Pearl-exclusive Pokemon. Bonsly is better than Mime Jr. Misdreavus is better than Murkrow. And Palkia is better than Diamond. They're actually more or less the same if you don't include the exclusive Pokemon, so they're the deciding factor I think.

Years
  • I don't know which is better (because i've never played Pearl) but I own and I know more people that own Diamond than Pearl, so y'know lol

Back