• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond/Pearl Glitch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2007
    How do you guys know so much about dimond and pearl and a bunch of you guys have pictures with all the badges and rediculous armys

It hasnt even come out at least where I come from so what do u do do u live somewhere else.

Many many hours of play so far on this save I have got 250+ hours on diamond. Thats not including the 3 times i was stuck in a black square and had to restart.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Now, another glitch, found by someone else who I don't know. Bah, humbug.

Anyways:

D/P Cloning Trick!

1. Put the Pokemon you want to clone into your Party, from the BOX. If you already have it in the party, put them into the BOX, save, and take the Pokemon out.

2. Save your game. Then, when you boot up your DS (Lite), change the hour by an amount (30 Min, 60 Min, so on).

3. Reload the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl save.

4. The team should be of the current save file, but the BOX should be of the previous file.

I don't really understand this myself, so sadly I can't give any plausible information.

Well, the YouTube videos are gone now, thanks to Pokemon USA. Yay for them, and now we can't see them again.

I'll see if I can get anything else.

From,
    ~TheRoad
    I just tried this, and it didn't work. =/

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2007
    Wow thanks for the Glitches the cloning one works but it took me a long time to work.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • There are probably some undiscovered glitches. I'll look around.

And where do you make those trainer cards?

Next time, please don't double post. You can add more to a post you've already made by clicking the "Edit" button! I've merged the two posts for you, so you don't have to worry about it this time, but please make note of it for next time. o.o;

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    shutup with the glitches now we have no hope with the glitches next time do not post them till they are out everywhere please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piplupbetterthanturwigandchimchar

Experienced Trainer(Bored)
    Years
  • Guys. Why cheat when you can just get them from people like tormented through world wide trading. Let the people with imported versions cheat and then you can get them from them. Cheaters will trade their Pokemon away though, giving many people hacked legendaries. That would suck to get a hacked one. (not glitches)

Years
  • glitches are bad everyone knows it
    but it's still great for getting event pokemon
    but nintendo must have already fixed seeing that they know the glitch
    The Darkrai and Sheimi glitch has already been removed from the Japanese versions a while ago.
    I don't think my game has it (I got it quite late), but I never tried it out.
    It doesn't really matter to me, since the glitch can also be dangerous and i'm thinking about not making use of any glitches at all in this game.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Are u sure the E4 glitch will screw up a NA version of Diamond?

The US version of the game will have been patched so that this wont happen. Otherwise they'll have a huge problem once the game is out. They should have fixed it up before its release in 3 weeks time after learning from the Japanese release.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • 1. The patch was for the Japanese version and 2. I highly doubt there are codes out there to do that as if you already have Action replay, why dont you just warp there instead?

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
  • The Ruby/Sapphire Glitch

I've heard that you can find this Glitch when you enter Route 118
    it is called ???????? and it is rarer than Latias/Latios. Is this true?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Why?

I dont get y u would want to try and cheat at a game which is made for fun, if im buyin which ive pre ordered it/ im gonna play it to beat it no cheats or glitches.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back