• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

blademaury

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    please, can you give me the tutorial used in the messagge #79???

Last edited:

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Okay, got it going, but I can't open those picture and tree kind files, the tree icon... Only the raibow, which seem to be color platelets, but I bet you know that. I'm going to go edit something random in the hex, because there's way too many zeros... :P

Years
    Okay, got it going, but I can't open those picture and tree kind files, the tree icon... Only the raibow, which seem to be color platelets, but I bet you know that. I'm going to go edit something random in the hex, because there's way too many zeros... :P

You gotta click on the picture first, then click on the pallet.

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
    Years
    Oop. Posted in the wrong topic... uh...

The work on DP hacking you guys have found is quite astounding! Does D/P generally stick quite close to R/S/FR/LG/E as far as everything goes? Like, rather than G/S/C-R/S/FR/LG/E (which was a massive overhaul), is D/P like an enhancement on R/S/FR/LG/E's code?

Last edited:

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    I guess it is from what I read, I want to see if I can edit something near your hometown, since my save file is on my actually game... >.< I'll go mess around with it.
    and does no$gba run good, or is iDeas better?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I guess it is from what I read, I want to see if I can edit something near your hometown, since my save file is on my actually game... >.< I'll go mess around with it.
    and does no$gba run good, or is iDeas better?
    I myself prefer no$gba, but others like iDeas.

I say try both, and see what works for you.

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Okay, I'm not sure if this is a mess up don't don't flame me if it isn't. I think I darkened the water in the Hometown... I havn't played in a while at the hometown... who does?

htt p://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9352/badwaterzr0.png

(remove spaces... okay?)

Years
    Okay, I'm not sure if this is a mess up don't don't flame me if it isn't. I think I darkened the water in the Hometown... I havn't played in a while at the hometown... who does?

htt p://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9352/badwaterzr0.png

(remove spaces... okay?)

You didn't do anything, that's a glitch of the emulator.

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Oh, sorry... didn't know...
    And kind-of off topic, but, is there a Missingno of Diamond, I can't get the run through walls working on no$, like when you go into the grass with no pokemon?
    Okay, time for more random editing....

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    @blademaury: Search poketex.exe and it should bring you in this topic and find the post with the translation.

freelancer91

Drill Here Drill Now Pay Less
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    unfortunately, I can't get much use out of Diamond and Pearl Hacking because I can't find a PC emulator that will smoothly run it. Can anyone PM me with a decent one?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    I guess D/P is now open for hacking.

I'm waiting to change sprites and maps too!
    And the English Version Of D/P is coming out April 22 (for you lucky Americans) so yeah!!!

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years

And the English Version Of D/P is coming out April 22 (for you lucky Americans) so yeah!!!

Dude, the English version was out on April 22 2007, if you haven't played it go out and buy it!

Years

That's funny because I've been playing pearl for more then a year, as have all of my friends, and all of the servers seem to be up... Guess we just got lucky. Anyway, if you want to hack maps, you gotta do it yourself. Try reading next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back