• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hi, It's me again. I have another question though. When u battle a 7 time winning steak, Does the battle streak end? I mean to say that if U beaten the battle tower 100 times, do u stop and if u don't stop Then how many battle streaks r there in all? I got a star In the trainer card for beaten the battle tower 100 times in a row.

Your streak is considered ended when you lose a match, the breaks inbetween 7s don't stop your streak.

what level does staravia evolve at?

For future reference, click here to see details on every pokemon. It saves you time by not having wait for an answer and saves us time by not having to look it up for you.

Staravia evolves at level 34.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    help :/
    im evolving my nincada, but a shedinja isnt appearing in my party
    (i have an extra slot in my party so its not that.)
    Have an extra PokeBall in your bag.

Level Nincada up to level 20, and it should involve into Ninjask. There's a twist; if you have a PokeBall and an extra slot in your party, Shedinja will appear in that last slot. That's right, Nincada turns into two Pokemon. :<

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Okay, can you guys help me? I'm at the part where I have to climb Mt.Cornet to catch Diagla. I go to orenburg (Spelling) and go up the ramp and go to Mt.Cornet from there, when I go in, I use surf, I pick up the pokeball, the rock climb, and I go up the stairs. When I go in the second room there's a cave door blocking my way! I need help!

nofxdino13

GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    can't get Palkia

I need help getting Palkia. I have already defeated Cyrus at the Veilstone HQ and let Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf free. can someone tell me how to get to the Spear Pillar or at least give me directions. Plz help Me.

Years
    Okay, can you guys help me? I'm at the part where I have to climb Mt.Cornet to catch Diagla. I go to orenburg (Spelling) and go up the ramp and go to Mt.Cornet from there, when I go in, I use surf, I pick up the pokeball, the rock climb, and I go up the stairs. When I go in the second room there's a cave door blocking my way! I need help!
    You must at least go to the 3 lakes, beat Snowpoint Gym, and defeat Cyrus at the Galactic HQ, then release the pixies.
    I need help getting Palkia. I have already defeated Cyrus at the Veilstone HQ and let Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf free. can someone tell me how to get to the Spear Pillar or at least give me directions. Plz help Me.
    Go in from the Hearthome Side. Use Surf, and then Rock Climb. Go North. Then you can go to the north of a room after a few turns and such, and then you can go into another room. Keep on going until you get into a snow covered area. Go up and use Rock Climb (ONLY USE IT ONCE, NOT TWICE) and then go left. After that, go into that cave and then go to the north side of the room, and then go right. Make your way out the East cave. Go north. Use Rock climb at the end of the narrow path, and then make your way to the next Cave. After that, Navigate onward, and you will find Spear Pillar after many Galactic and Wild battles.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    darthjp said:
    Hi, i'm new here but i have a question, where does the event's list went?? the one that said "updated pokemons event list - PLEASE READ BEFORE TRADING EVENTS" the adress i had now says it doesn't exist and i can't find it searching the forums, the only one i found is the one for upcoming events, not for the ones that already existed. Thanks and sorry for the noob question.

You probably had the URL of the old one in your browser, which I deleted, which is why you couldn't view it. The new one is here, like TB said. Just figured I'd throw in the answer as to why you didn't have access to view it.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Okay,now I got past the door, so I go to Mt.Cornet, I go past the Snowy Parts and then I go to the cave and there's a team galactic guy blocking the way and he says he's lost and has no pokemon! ARGHH!

CombatArmsWarrior

A new Year is about to begin..
    Years
    Okay,now I got past the door, so I go to Mt.Cornet, I go past the Snowy Parts and then I go to the cave and there's a team galactic guy blocking the way and he says he's lost and has no pokemon! ARGHH!

that's the wrong way, and u should try finding another route( trying looking behind the mountain at the end of the snowy place outside)

majin_strach

Master of Biltong
    Years
    looking for gabite....

so i sorted that pink haired miru bint....

whereabouts do teh gabite appear in the cave is there a specific part....

any intel would be great

thanks

S.Bustathedog

Chuckle brothers! LOL
    Years

any intel would be great

thanks

well if you go into the cave {not the normal entrance}, where you have to go is undernieth the bick route start from one side {i think i did left} and every time you take a step you will need to push the up on the d-pad untill you end up in the cave IIRC then you will need flas/defog and strength then the Gabites will apear in the second room {to the left} but they aren't very common so good luck

Hope I helped, BYE

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years

any intel would be great

thanks

I think you mean Gible. Gabite can't be found in the wild.

There's a second entrance to that Cave. It's in under Bike Road, it's hidden. So follow the wall and press up and see if you enter, if not, move one step over and press up again until you enter the cave. Good Luck.

How/where do I get more Leftovers in D/P? I need somemore....

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Is there another way to battle Palmer again?

I think this may go in the questions thread, but anyway, is there anyway to battle Palmer again and again? I beat him in the singles, just wondering... 0.o

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Assuming we're talking about eggs received from Ranger, I think it's possible. You'd need to save before receiving the egg, however.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back