• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanedu

exxpierienced /master trainer
    Years
    need to know im desparate to see whats inside please help !!!!

look if you FLY notwalk FLY! to Canalave city then give 3 steps left 7 foward then 3 to the right 2 steps forward your outside of the house my question is howin heaven do i get in !!!! and by the way im oferink lugia lv 100 not shini in the GTS contact me if you want 1... please answer!!

ivanedu

exxpierienced /master trainer
    Years
    oh ok thanks i reallyhad a lot of curiosity but thanks anyways dontneed the house i have 2 darkrays 1 shiny and well 1 not

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I have a question, maybe a dumb question, but I don't care ;)
    Okaay, here it is:
    What do you get if you beat the record in the Game Corner in D/P?

If you beat the clefairy bonus rounds 10 times in a row you get a TM 64, Explosion.

Years
    Exactly like above said.
    You need to beat the Team Galactic warehouse plot in the game.
    And free UXIE, AZELF, and MESPERIT to get rid of the sign.
    Once it's gone you can face Palkia.

But tell him/her to stock up on revives, max potions, and items and such. AND ESPECIALLY POKEBALLS ( Ultra Balls preferably ). Since there are 2-3 battles before your Palkia encounter.
    And don't move at all after defeating the 2-3 galactic people you battled. Restore everything in your pokemon. And then save.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Bulbapedia has Flare Blitz as an egg move for Charizard.

If I wanted a Charmander to be born with Flare Blitz, would only the father have to know it since it's an egg move or would both parents have to know it since it is a level-up move?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Bulbapedia has Flare Blitz as an egg move for Charizard.

If I wanted a Charmander to be born with Flare Blitz, would only the father have to know it since it's an egg move or would both parents have to know it since it is a level-up move?

If Flare Blitz is actually an Egg Move, then only the father would need to learn it.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Shiny Darkrai' are not hacks. All you need to do is Soft Reset such as you would do for any other legendary pokemon.
    I'm pretty sure all shiny darkai are hacks...
    The only Shiny Darkrai that are legit are those you get from the Japanese glitch on Moon Island. And even those aren't legit for people that consider glitches as cheats.
    None of the Pokémon you get from D/P events can be Shiny. Period.

Soft Reset? I Have Action Reply...........
    Which is a cheating device that can get you worthless Shiny Pokémon without any effort.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    Does anyone happen to know if there'll be another chance for British users to get hold of Darkrai? I got my DS and Diamond vers. at Christmas so obviously I had missed out.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Does anyone happen to know if there'll be another chance for British users to get hold of Darkrai? I got my DS and Diamond vers. at Christmas so obviously I had missed out.

No darkrai events are currently planned, although there's every possibility there may be in the future. If not, however, then you could try to acquire one from trade forums such as this one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    I plan on Soft-reseting for a good natured Shaymin from the upcoming TRU Event. But I have a question, which nature is better for a Shaymin?
    Timid or Modest?
    Does Shaymin need the extra speed or can it handle going second?
    Also, when you soft-reset events, you just save in front of the PokeMart guy, right?
    *If there is another nature that would be better for Shaymin, please state that.
    *I might be using it as a Skymin, so is there a good nature for that?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back