• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Hrm, they're around Hoenn. You can get all of them in Gen 3, just look around on the internets for where to find them (too lazy =p)

Hah, I'm a dork, I forgot we weren't talking about Gen 3.

Last edited:
    Years
    Pokemon that participate in battles still receive EVs. EV train it first by having stronger Pokemon defeat the Pokemon needed to gain EVs. Then, after you finish EV training, stick an exp. share on it and battle some trainers. Personally, I suggest either the Gentleman and Socialite near Backlot's mansion since they give tons 'o cash along with nice experience, or the female Ace Trainer near the top entrance of the sandstorm route because her Pokemon are easy to beat and gives ton of exp. (lv. 59, trainer owned Blissey)... Or would you rather try something else?

Also, EV reducing berries should be given away daily in Pastoria city along with the type reduction berries (Wacan, Yache, etc.).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well then request the berries from the trade forums. Or just give it exerience share and do normal EV training. It will still get the same amount of EVs.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    Hiya people! I just got the national dex and I went to Global Trade Station to trade a Pokémon for a Kanto one. But I noticed. When I did search. It only had Sinnoh Pokémon, I have not beaten the Elite Four. Would that be the problem? Because I'd like to trade for some Kanto Pokémon :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hey? when can I get fossils defossilised? becauz I am doing a Rock monotype, and I kinda wanna get my pokemon ASAP if u know what I mean, so can u please tell me? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The building that you are looking for is in Oreburgh.

Hiya people! I just got the national dex and I went to Global Trade Station to trade a Pokémon for a Kanto one. But I noticed. When I did search. It only had Sinnoh Pokémon, I have not beaten the Elite Four. Would that be the problem? Because I'd like to trade for some Kanto Pokémon :)

Whether you have the National Pokedex or not, you can only search for Pokemon on the GTS that you have already seen.

Years
    Hey! I need help catching a drifloon! My thing is on friday, its daytime, i beat the Galactic guys in the Valley Windworks, and he still isnt there. what am i doing wrong?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hey! I need help catching a drifloon! My thing is on friday, its daytime, i beat the Galactic guys in the Valley Windworks, and he still isnt there. what am i doing wrong?

Where exactly are you in the story? If you only just liberated the Valley Windworks, then has the young girl mentioned Drifloon to you yet?

Also, I have heard that changing the date of one's DS ruins any chances of participating in daily events such as Drifloon, however I have yet to verify it for myself.

Years
    ya. shes like: if that baloong pokemon came, it would be blown away by the wind or something...idk!

and lol does that mean i can never participate in daily events EVER again? D:

cuz i cahnge the ds date to yesterday (friday)...

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ya. shes like: if that baloong pokemon came, it would be blown away by the wind or something...idk!

I think you will have to wait til the next friday. I believe(but not completely sure) thai if you alter the date this happens.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

Not at all. If that were to be the case, it would mean that you would have to actually wait until either next Friday or tomorrow.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    Woah typing on the wii here so sorry about the punchuation but when is it possible to reach the platinum battle?

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    For that Drifloon thing.. You can just set the DS date to Thursday 23:59 and wait a minute outside the Valley Windworks. Then if you go there, Drifloon should be waiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back