• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    So it seems Solrock can't learn Egg moves due to it's no gender. But I have a level 1 that knows Explosion . . . It's a hack right ??

Genderless Pokémon can still inherit TM moves through breeding, just nothing else as they can only breed with Ditto.

andersennavy

Born to be the very best
    Years
    if im battling w a sleep clause n one of my opponents pokemon is asleep due to my hypnosis or whatever, n then i kill it, n he sends out a new pokemon, am i allowed to put that pokemon to sleep as well since as of that time he has no pokemon thats asleep
    or does sleep clause mean more than one pokemon cant be put to sleep during the same fight? 0.o

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    The sleep clause only states that two Pokemon cannot be asleep at the same time. When a Pokemon is fainted, it's status condition changes from SLEEP to FAINT. Therefore, it will not count as a sleeping Pokemon after it faints. Thus, enabling you to induce sleep to another Pokemon after the previous sleeping Pokemon faints.

In short: Yes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    pokemon

i want game of pokemon pearl please anybody give me

if available then compressed

thanx in advance

andersennavy

Born to be the very best
    Years
    when battling via wifi
    i understand that u need oto obtainthe other player's name n FC
    but does the name really matter?
    like can u put down whatever
    or does it actually hav to match like the FC

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    when battling via wifi
    i understand that u need oto obtainthe other player's name n FC
    but does the name really matter?
    like can u put down whatever
    or does it actually hav to match like the FC

Yes, the name doesn't matter, only the Friend Code. But when you both go on Wi-Fi, both you and the other person will be able to see eachother's in-game name.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    You mean like trade someone over Wi-fi, or trade a pokemon that already HAS Pokerus and spread it?

Also...how do we know how much EV's been put into a specific stat?

You recieve a Pokemon with Pokerus from someone over WiFi, whether it's Friend Code or GTS, and spread it to keep it from wearing out. Or put Pokerus in a Pokemon box to keep it from going away.

And you can only know the EVs by keeping track of it yourself. Otherwise, it's impossible to figure it out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    i was just about to ask the same!!! I just went to the restaurant near Lake Valor as there are always double battles going but it spreads the exp too thin.
    It's easy enough when you're walking through the storyline but once you've finished all that why does it become so difficult to go back?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back