• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Gah, whats the fastest way to get leftovers? I've got 3 so far... 1 from pickup, 1 from victory road and 1 from a wild muchlax. muchlax was like the 500th tree, and pickup was probably the 500th battle =S

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Gah, whats the fastest way to get leftovers? I've got 3 so far... 1 from pickup, 1 from victory road and 1 from a wild muchlax. muchlax was like the 500th tree, and pickup was probably the 500th battle =S

They're the only three ways according to serebii. You could always just clone the ones you have in the gts.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    How long does it normally take for an Enigma berry to grow? I planted one at least two days ago and it is still a measly sprout. I did use damp mulch which I slows down growth, but I planted a tomato berry too with the same mulch and got berries from it yesterday.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Hey everyone i am plain on pearl and i was wonderin should i get a vespiquen or a drifblim? plz help...

It really depends on what typing you want, and what stats you want. Drifblim makes a better attacker/ Baton Passer/ Status Inflictor, while Vespiquen makes a better tank.

And to compare stats

Drifblim: 150/80/44/90/54/80
    Vespiquen: 70/80/102/80/102/40

Drifblim's high hp helps a bit with its terrible defense but on the reverse, Vespiquen's good defenses help with it's low hp.

So its up to you which one you would prefer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    I have a question. Where can an Infernape be found in Pokemon Diamond? Or is there a trainer who has it? Cause Piplup was my starter so I can't evolve my Chimchar cause I don't have one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I have a question. Where can an Infernape be found in Pokemon Diamond? Or is there a trainer who has it? Cause Piplup was my starter so I can't evolve my Chimchar cause I don't have one.

Just for the 'Dex data? Humm, Flint of the Elite 4 has one I believe.

What is a good Battle tower team and what is the best gamemode to get BP?

I can't answer your first question, but you're best off doing Singles to get BP. Get 21 consecutive wins and you can face the Tower Tycoon, who gives you 20 BP for beating him. Lose a battle after to reset your winning streak to 0, and get to 21 and face him again for more BP. Starmie is supposed to be competent against his first team.

You can find out the Pokémon he uses here, by the way - Serebii.Net/The Battle Tower

Last edited:

ShadowInfernape

Fire's Revenge
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    howdy yall! Im just wondein What do yo think of this team?

Infernape (Inferno)- Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance
    Electivire (Sparky)- Thunder, Rock Slide, Brick Break, nothing(is currently Rock Climb but is going to change)
    Alakazam (Psyko)- Psychic, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Hidden Power(Ice)
    Honchkrow (Scarecrow)- Dark Pulse, Roost, Nasty Plot, Fly
    Garchomp (Jaws)- Earthquake, Crunch, Fire Fang, Dragon Rush
    Gyarados (Nessie)- Ice Fang, Surf, Dark Pulse, Dragon Dance

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    howdy yall! Im just wondein What do yo think of this team?

Infernape (Inferno)- Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance
    Electivire (Sparky)- Thunder, Rock Slide, Brick Break, nothing(is currently Rock Climb but is going to change)
    Alakazam (Psyko)- Psychic, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Hidden Power(Ice)
    Honchkrow (Scarecrow)- Dark Pulse, Roost, Nasty Plot, Fly
    Garchomp (Jaws)- Earthquake, Crunch, Fire Fang, Dragon Rush
    Gyarados (Nessie)- Ice Fang, Surf, Dark Pulse, Dragon Dance

Competetive teams should be written up fully as an RMT in the S&M section, with EVs and all. In-game teams need no help since the in-game opponents have their difficult scaled to that of small children- Pokemon's primary audience.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    What is a good Battle tower team and what is the best gamemode to get BP?

my good battle tower team is

Electivire..........................Magmortar.........................Lapras
    thunder punch....................flamethrower...................Hydro pump
    ice punch.........................psychic................................surf
    earthquake..........................focus blast........................thunder
    cross chop..........................solar beam........................ice beam

TIP.if u use this team send electivire out first cus he can be super effective aggainst all of the tower tycoons pokemon

/FP/

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    You can only catch them in Ruby, sapphire, Emerald and (from screenshots) Platinum. Not Diamond or Pearl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back