• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Darkrai is definitly worth the download but i'd just get it from wi-fi or nintendo event because downloads can slow down your computer
    Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Alright, thank you all for helping me. My moveset at level 28 will be: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf and Toxic Spikes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2008
    Can you stop evolution?

I have a Piplup that i don't want to evolve and is there any way you can stop it from evolving when it gets to level 16 if you don't have a everstone?

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    What the above posters have said is true. But it gets really annoying really fast. You are going to have to press B every time you level up your Piplup because its going to try to evolve every level you raise it to, unless you give it an everstone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    I have a question. If I trade over a Flygon that has been migrated to Diamond over to my Pearl version, will it still say "Arrived from Hoenn at level 30." or will it change to something like "Obtained in a trade"?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I have a question. If I trade over a Flygon that has been migrated to Diamond over to my Pearl version, will it still say "Arrived from Hoenn at level 30." or will it change to something like "Obtained in a trade"?

I think it says Hoenn and it changes to "Apparently arrived at Lv. 30."

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum don't have the information about every single route, cave, and area in the Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. For this reason, it will not give a specific place, but the region it was originally caught in.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Oh, alright. Thanks guys.

Also, whenever you catch a Pokemon in D/P, it will say exactly where you caught it. If you trade it to someone else, will their summary page change? Or will it still say "Caught on route 224"?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Oh, alright. Thanks guys.

Also, whenever you catch a Pokemon in D/P, it will say exactly where you caught it. If you trade it to someone else, will their summary page change? Or will it still say "Caught on route 224"?

It's the same situation. The summary simply changes to "Apparently caught at Route 224."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back