• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Fraid so, but the boost is permanent anyway. With recovery support you could get back to good health and keep the boost

Woop 100th post :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Shiny fossil pokes??

Ok I am wanting a shiny fossil pokemon and was wondering how to get it. I have a couple of fossils that I got underground and was thinking that you have to restart your game if it's not shiny, but this is where I'm unsure at!!
    Any help greatly appreciated in advance!!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I have a question for you guys. At least around here, or in wifi battles in general, I noticed Scope Lens is banned. What about Zoom Lens and Wide Lens? Wide boosting accuracy and Zoom boosts critical hits if you move after your opponent. I think some of my friends I battle use them. Am I right to say your not allowed to increase critical hit chances at all or change your accuracy? At least with using the official rules and what not.

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
    Years
  • Is it legit :) or is not :(

Hi, dudes I want to know if there's a way to know if my Deoxys and Jirachi are legit?

PokeFlora

So Fresh
    Years
  • Well I can hack Check but as i'm not known here i doubt anyone would take my word for it
    anyways you can run it though pAC blah blah blah or take it to smogon where i am known as a
    hack checker =)

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
  • I have a question for you guys. At least around here, or in wifi battles in general, I noticed Scope Lens is banned. What about Zoom Lens and Wide Lens? Wide boosting accuracy and Zoom boosts critical hits if you move after your opponent. I think some of my friends I battle use them. Am I right to say your not allowed to increase critical hit chances at all or change your accuracy? At least with using the official rules and what not.

Those are both Hax Items, and are banned in normal play, a Hax Item is something that requires luck to use(then why do we have Crits, misses, etc?)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Those are both Hax Items, and are banned in normal play, a Hax Item is something that requires luck to use(then why do we have Crits, misses, etc?)

Actually wide lense is not banned, since it has a definate effect. It's effect is not randomised like the other two.

hi everyone
    can i EV train 2 states?

You can EV train in all 6 stats, but you can only have a max of 255 per stat (Only 252 of which are useful) and a max of 510 total

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • 1)go in, give him the fossil, walk out, go back in, SAVE.

2)Talk to the man and recive the fossil. Check if it's shiny.
    3)if it's not shiny, press Start+Select+L+R all at once.

4)Repete steps 2 & 3 until it's a shiny.

GOOD LUCK.

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
  • you can: get 5 fossils
    make room in your party
    save
    revive the 5 fossils
    and if not a shiny then restart the game

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2008
    Evolving without National Dex?

Is it possible for an Elekid that I got from my friend through trading to evolve into an Electabuzz without me getting a national dex?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2008
    thanks a bunch. <just random words filling up this space so i could write thanks>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back