• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xano

Medallion master
Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    There's a lady that asks what trainer we like in the oreburg city pokemon center. How does your choice affect your gameplay?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    There's a lady that asks what trainer we like in the oreburg city pokemon center. How does your choice affect your gameplay?

It doesn't affect regular gameplay at all, but when people register you in their Pal Pad, after you interact with them, it'll show a trainer sprite for an image (Such as Psychic, Blackbelt, Hiker, ect.)

Xano

Medallion master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    But I've also noticed that when I choose ace trainer and I continue after saving, it starts with my journal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    But I've also noticed that when I choose ace trainer and I continue after saving, it starts with my journal.

The journal popping up on the same day is actually kind of random, but apparently it always comes up when it's been at least 24 hours since playing.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    The journal popping up on the same day is actually kind of random, but apparently it always comes up when it's been at least 24 hours since playing.

That's it. It's supposed to remind you of what you were last doing.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I even tried my action replay which can walk through locked doors but there was only blackness. I was so xcited because It seemed like there should be something behind the doors

manu6453

pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I always thought there might be something there but i tried using my action replay and nothing happend. But what is the owner whispering to the butler about?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    he tells him to put whatever 'mon he wuz braggin about in there so he doesn't look like a lier

Years
  • Hey, can you get Suicune in Diamond? Because I look for Pokemon information on Bulbapedia, and every Pokemon has an information about where you see him. And Suicune has the location in Pal Park, which I can't access. I have beaten the E4 but nothing.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Hey, can you get Suicune in Diamond? Because I look for Pokemon information on Bulbapedia, and every Pokemon has an information about where you see him. And Suicune has the location in Pal Park, which I can't access. I have beaten the E4 but nothing.

You can only get it by transferring Suicune from FR/LG or Colosseum onto Diamond via Pal Park. But as said in your other thread, I don't know why you can't access the Pal Park if you have the National Dex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back