• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Nighthawk.

guardian of pokemon
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    These are the steps I have done.

1. I beat the Elite Four.
    2. Then I seen all 210 Pokemon and got the National Dex.
    3. I re-beat the Elite Four.
    However Professor Oak is not in the southern House. Where is he? I want to get the Legendary Birds. :)

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    go to pal park then you can go to eterna city and look in the diffrent houses evetualy you will find him .

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Like always this might sound silly but this has been bugging me ever since I first stepped inside Trophy Garden. What is behind those two ladies that are covering the door entrances in Trophy Garden? They don´t tell anything useful and neither in serebii.net nor in bulbabedia there were no explination to this thing. I´m curious to find out what is in there!

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Like always this might sound silly but this has been bugging me ever since I first stepped inside Trophy Garden. What is behind those two ladies that are covering the door entrances in Trophy Garden? They don´t tell anything useful and neither in serebii.net nor in bulbabedia there were no explination to this thing. I´m curious to find out what is in there!

There's nothing behind them. If you use a walk through walls code, you'll just walk right through them and nothing will happen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Battling Help!

My friend and I want to have a battle today. However, he doesn't have wifi at his house. I know there is a way to battle just between two DSs without having wifi, but how does that work? where do you go to do this and can you use a pokemon of any level?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Well, you need Pokemon under Level 30

and you have to go to the Union Room and meet.

darn it, that's what I was afraid of... my good pokemon are definately over level 30...

if you go to starbucks can you get wifi on your DS pretty easily?

Last edited:

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    You can also use the colosseum to do local battles, and your Pokémon don't have to be under level 30 (but it won't move them all up to lv 50 or 100 like on wi-fi). It's the second door upstairs, to the right of the union room.

And you should be able to get Wi-fi at Starbucks, but it depends on whether or not they provide it. I believe most of them do.

Mewcario

Do The DooDoo!
    Years
  • I need help in pokemon pearl. ok, I defeated cyrus at galactic HQ set uxie,mesprit, and azelf free. now where do i go?

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • Go to Mt. Coronet where the Boss will capture Dialga with the red chain he already got from the three entities and then you fight the Boss and
    When you beat him, he will complain about all this deity mess cause he's mentally insane. Then he'll flee and you will fight dialga and if u capture him, go up where you will find his item and give it to him or is that before... Nope, you got to do that i think. I captured Dialga but he's annoying to catch but he didnt use Roar of Time on me i was lucky. still killed my Infernape though =/.

Mewcario

Do The DooDoo!
    Years
  • im in mt. corotnet now where do i go?? theres a galactic grunt saying somethings blocked...or sumding....

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • Find a way through all of that mess until you find the big open space where you go and fight the boss (cant give direct instructions)

Oh and please dont report this for posting more than once. He asked me a question directly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back