• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
Years
  • Stupid Eevee Question

Ok. This question probably has an obvious answer, but I'm asking it anyway: Can moves learned by Eevee's evolved forms be transfered to a baby? What I mean is, if you have a male and female Espeon that both know Morning Sun, would that move be learned by the baby eevee when it hatches? I'm curious because eevee Evo's don't learn certain moves till like Lv 70 or so (Vaporeon - Acid Armor) and I wanted to know if i could get them to learn it earlier.

Pikazard

Team Rocket and Team magma fan
    Years
  • all I can say is use your pokeradar( if you can have it)if not then all I can say is keep looking.

I have a question too, it is:

can you catch a togepi in diamond if so where?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/133.shtml

Head there and scroll to the bottom for a list of moves eevee learns while breeding. Unfortuantaly the amount is tiny, and most are not of any help.

all I can say is use your pokeradar( if you can have it)if not then all I can say is keep looking.

I have a question too, it is:

can you catch a togepi in diamond if so where?

Route 230, you need to use the pokeradar though.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Hi. I just got Pokemon Diamond three weeks ago but, I've already got 148 Pokemon on my Pokedex. I'm only missing Milotic and Palkia. I know that I can see a Milotic from Cynthia but, I'm gonna train a bit before I verse the Elite 4 but, how can I get Palkia?
    Can I only get Palkia from trade?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Hi. I just got Pokemon Diamond three weeks ago but, I've already got 148 Pokemon on my Pokedex. I'm only missing Milotic and Palkia. I know that I can see a Milotic from Cynthia but, I'm gonna train a bit before I verse the Elite 4 but, how can I get Palkia?
    Can I only get Palkia from trade?

If you go to Celestic Town, you should find a book in one of the buildings (I think it's the main one with the elders). Read it and a picture of Palkia will appear. The Pokedex will then register as you seeing Palkia.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Ok, really stupid question -

Let's say I have a Gible with 31 Ivs in every stat. Let's say I have another Gible with 1 Iv in every stat. IF they are both the same nature, and if I ev train them both the same way, whose stats will be higher?

I'm guessing the 31 Iv one, but just checking =P

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    If I've got all Lv. 90 pokémon and a friend all Lv.45 pokémon, which battle mode do I choose so that we can battle against each other at the same level?

I need to know as soon as possible, and I hope the question is easy to answer.

Thanks in advance!

If it's over Wi-fi, either mode will work.
    On local wireless, though, the games will not even out the levels, so you'll still have Pokémon that are twice the level of your friend's.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    When there is an evolved Pokemon, such as Mr. Mime, that learns a move at level 1, is there any way to get this move?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    When there is an evolved Pokemon, such as Mr. Mime, that learns a move at level 1, is there any way to get this move?

Well, in the specific case of Mr. Mime, you can always hatch one at Level 1. However, in cases where you can't do that (like Tyranitar and the elemental fangs), you have to take it to the Move Relearner in Pastoria City and get it to learn the move that way.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • is there anyone here that could do a legit check on sum pokemon for me? i got a few events and sum shinys i want checked but i cant tell for sure if their legit or not.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • is there anyone here that could do a legit check on sum pokemon for me? i got a few events and sum shinys i want checked but i cant tell for sure if their legit or not.

I'll be glad to check your Pokemon. Could you post the information (OT, ID, and Stats) about the Pokemon? Events are easier than Shinies to check however.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back