• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    UT is untouched as in hasnt gained EVs.

IV battle is wait you stole that free jirachi from me :@

Well its just a battle then they check their stats and input it into a IV calculator to find their IVs they are normally lvl 100 single ;)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    UT is untouched as in hasnt gained EVs.

IV battle is wait you stole that free jirachi from me :@

Well its just a battle then they check their stats and input it into a IV calculator to find their IVs they are normally lvl 100 single ;)

UT isn't just IVs, it's that the poke has not been changed at all since its capture,obtainment. IV battles are always set to 100, as this is where IVs are 100% determinable.

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Yeah, well for me i dont care if its changed as long as no EVs so im just biased

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Could someone explain how the PokeRadar works?

I used it on Route 209 and found a Tauros the first time. I'm using it outside Valley Windworks but I just keep finding Buizels and Pachirisus.

Last edited:

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Neither. There is a patch of grass in the middle of the route(whatever route it is) which you can find your corsola

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I currently have trouble naming my Charizard I have on Leafgreen that will soon go to Pearl, So any sugestion on nicknames for a female charizard?

Years
    Wobbuffet's ability, Shadow Tag prevents switching, and it can learn Encore as a Wynaut. Along with its montrously high HP stat, Counter and Mirror Coat, and low defense stats, Wobbuffet is always guaranteed to bring a Pokemon down when it is used correctly, and therefore has no single counter. If it were allowed, Sableye or Spiritomb would need to be on every team and that would be metagame breaking. Is there something else you need clarified?

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Wobbuffet's ability, Shadow Tag prevents switching, and it can learn Encore as a Wynaut. Along with its montrously high HP stat, Counter and Mirror Coat, and low defense stats, Wobbuffet is always guaranteed to bring a Pokemon down when it is used correctly, and therefore has no single counter. If it were allowed, Sableye or Spiritomb would need to be on every team and that would be metagame breaking. Is there something else you need clarified?
    no but thx for the well written informational answer :classic:

how many times du have to beat E4 for ur rival to toughen up and where is he?

Last edited:
    Years
    Beat the Elite Four (and Champion) 20 times, I believe. He's found at the Battle area on Saturday and Sunday.

EDIT: Ah, it was the Fight Area. My apologies, it's been a while since I last pla- *shot*

Last edited:
    Years
    He was refering to the rival having higher leveled Pokemon than he did previously. (About 20 levels higher I believe in D/P.) For this to occur, you need to battle the Elite Four (and Champion) 20 times total like I refered to in my previous post.

Years
    I just looked it up and:

Staraptor lv. 68
    Heracross lv. 70
    Snorlax lv. 70
    Roserade/Floatzel/Rapidash lv. 69
    Rapidash/Roserade/Roserade lv. 69
    Empoleon/Infernape/Torterra lv. 74

So I exaggerated, sue me :p.

west

One winged angel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Next?

What is there to do after youve:
    -BEat ELite 4
    -Complete Battle tower streaks
    -EV train pokemon
    -collect shinys
    -win pokemon contests.

Is there anything left? What do you do in Pokemon Diamond now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back