• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Diancie confirmed!

Years
  • Wow, that definitely looks like an interesting design. Of course I'd expect at least one new legendary to be Fairy type, considering all the hype that's been put into it.

Looks like you forgot a certain legendary that is the mascot of a game called Pokemon X.

Pikelodeon

Woo, pokemans!
    Years
  • Ehhh, I know this is unlikely, but perhaps its a mega evolution or carbink? I mean, the whole game and the anime is about mega evolution tbh. Of course, if it is, its the worst mega evolution, or the worst legendary (Imo).

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • Ehhh, I know this is unlikely, but perhaps its a mega evolution or carbink? I mean, the whole game and the anime is about mega evolution tbh. Of course, if it is, its the worst mega evolution, or the worst legendary (Imo).

While that is an interesting and different idea, it can't be a mega-evolution since it has its own Dex entry... Unless GameFreak is really trolling us. Hard.

Years
  • Actually now that I read your post I really think that this could be true. Both Volcanion and Hoopa share some connection to Avalugg and Klefki and it would be a nice twist though that all three of those event legendaries would be mutated versions from other Pokémon. Plus it could open new doors in the future games.

Personally I feel that Diancie will be more or less connected to Anistair City because even in the upcoming movie Diancie is connected to the crazy ass big diamond in the movie that somehow protects something or something. And I don't see it hanging out with Carbinks. Like, if I were to mutate into the prettiest ***** in the game I would spend time with losers. :D

The thing about them being drawn to her and not the opposite is that she wouldn't go to where the carbink are, the car ink would go to where she is.
    From the sound of it she pretty much takes no notice to them and does what she wants , so in a natural way they followher aaround groveling but she takes no notice.
    Because ... I guess that's the princess life... still either way carbink will be around her like mosquitoes in the summer
    Not by her choice more of her not caring either way.
    That's pretty much the best way I can break down the text that serebii has translated from my earlier post and make it simple

LxDarkrai

The Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    While that is an interesting and different idea, it can't be a mega-evolution since it has its own Dex entry... Unless GameFreak is really trolling us. Hard.

Earlier this year, a player hacked the coding of the game and used the wild encounter test to discover 5 unobtainable Pokemon as of yet. They list as follows:

-Latios Mega
    -Latias Mega
    -Hoopa
    -Volcanion
    -Diancie

If you look up this test, it actually reveals event linked information (IE, an item or Pokemon is sent to the game and triggers something). The video reveals that upon capture of these Pokemon and you see their Pokedex, Latios and Latias are seen in their original Eon colors, not the purple hue, proving they are Mega Evolutions. However, the capture of the latter 3 does not show different images, proving they are indeed actual Pokemon. GameFreak has faked a Dex Entry once before if memory is correct, but this is 100% it's own Pokemon.

travisbrown

www.pwnagebureau.com
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    diancie is a fairy/rock pokemon with super hyper huge defenses being both defense and special defense. It will be wrecked by scizor but will have its way with alot of pokes who arent prepared. Wonder what is its signature attack?

Years
  • I really do hope that these event Pokemon aren't just 'thrown' at us, I want them to be along the lines of you receive a special item that allows you access to a certain place where the Pokemon can be caught!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    diancie is a fairy/rock pokemon with super hyper huge defenses being both defense and special defense. It will be wrecked by scizor but will have its way with alot of pokes who arent prepared. Wonder what is its signature attack?

It's signature move is called Diamond Storm. It sounds cool, and I wanna see what it looks like.

Btw, have Diancie's stats been confirmed yet or what?

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • I really do hope that these event Pokemon aren't just 'thrown' at us, I want them to be along the lines of you receive a special item that allows you access to a certain place where the Pokemon can be caught!

I totally agree. It would be way more fun if they incorporated an in-game event in order to receive the forthcoming Legendaries. Most of the speculation revolves around the Legendaries' tie into various mysteries in Kalos, so hopefully the game developers have are at least one step ahead of us and are putting some new areas into the works.

Btw, have Diancie's stats been confirmed yet or what?

Serebii had a nice little article with teaser photos of Diancie's stats, as well as the official Pokemon website. I'm under the assumption that these stats are going to be accurate in the game.

Years
  • my question is can you get him shiny or was this a mistake
    Diancie confirmed!

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • my question is can you get him shiny or was this a mistake
    Diancie confirmed!

It's probably going to be a JP exclusive {XD}. It was a mistake on Pokemon's part by posting the wrong pic in their original post. Let's just hope we can get our hands on that shiny! I love the vibrant pink and solid stone coloration.

Does anyone have any idea when pokemon might be releasing further information?

I really don't like being teased with an official post only to find out that it isn't going to be released until 6 months later.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    my question is can you get him shiny or was this a mistake
    Diancie confirmed!

Event distributed Pokemon are not shiny locked and can be soft reset to get a Shiny I believe. A lot of people did this for Pokemon with no set Nature to get the best nature on their Pokemon and a few could be received as shiny if its a general wifi event and not a specific one, like if everything about the Diancie is random, then its just throwing the data into your game for you to collect. If its the latter I believe you can just keep resetting to get a shiny.

Years
  • Event distributed Pokemon are not shiny locked and can be soft reset to get a Shiny I believe. A lot of people did this for Pokemon with no set Nature to get the best nature on their Pokemon and a few could be received as shiny if its a general wifi event and not a specific one, like if everything about the Diancie is random, then its just throwing the data into your game for you to collect. If its the latter I believe you can just keep resetting to get a shiny.

I think most events are shiny locked. Otherwise we would have shiny Keldeos and Meloettas (just as an example) being spread around.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    ya but their given to you in pokemon center

I understood what he meant. A lot of time, even though they are given to you by an NPC, their coding is set to as it appears. I want to say I've seen some get shinies from the delivery man, but I have no proof to say it is so. I know not all Pokemon received from Wifi and Mystery Gifts are 100% Set in stone unless every bit of their data is given like they usually are.

My statement was that, its possible that this one may just be a random distribute that has the IVs, Nature, and Shiny Value randomized when you receive it in game so it could be possible to get a shiny through the reset abuse just as you can reset for the best nature and possibly for the best IVs if they aren't pre-set.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What is evolution ???
    Isn't that mean A species change or transform into something different due to climate or any other reason .
    Diancle does born from a special egg from Carbink , Diancle also wasn't created from a cell of carbink .
    Its clearly said , Diancle is a sudden transformation of Carbink in Pokedex.
    Diancie confirmed!

In other word , Diancle was originally a Carbink that later become Diancle ! A carbink can become a Diancle though unknown method .
    Its does sound like Evolution .
    So I was wondering , What if Gen VI something completely new ????
    I mean , only 70 new Pokemon !!!
    That Way to low ! Unless Pokemon is completely run out of idea but that signal the end of Pokemon .
    But that not possible ! There already so many fakemon So obliviously Pokemon can't run out of idea .
    So My theory , What if the 3rd game of Gen VI reveal another 70 new pokemon from the hidden region within Kalo ???
    Just think , How many people will be hype to buy 3rd Game if they find out that they can catch brand new Pokemon there .
    The More hype they will be , The more they will want to buy the game which mean more Profit .

Years
  • What is evolution ???
    Isn't that mean A species change or transform into something different due to climate or any other reason .
    Diancle does born from a special egg from Carbink , Diancle also wasn't created from a cell of carbink .
    Diancie confirmed!

In other word , Diancle was originally a Carbink that later become Diancle ! A carbink can become a Diancle though unknown method .
    That Way to low ! Unless Pokemon is completely run out of idea but that signal the end of Pokemon .
    But that not possible ! There already so many fakemon So obliviously Pokemon can't run out of idea .
    So My theory , What if the 3rd game of Gen VI reveal another 70 new pokemon from the hidden region within Kalo ???
    Just think , How many people will be hype to buy 3rd Game if they find out that they can catch brand new Pokemon there .
    The More hype they will be , The more they will want to buy the game which mean more Profit .
    Can't really be a direct evolution like the one we know in pkmn BC the dex entries are separate in the same region, whileamoswine umbreon sylveon gliscor weavilr magmortar regigigas and all them are also separated, its mainly BC they are so because they were added in different gens. & most evolutions in poke text are stated as evolutions and most forms are stated as forms, it can't be a form BC it doesn't share the same dex entry. While I would want to be able to evolve a carbink, its way too big of a want, the event legendary would loose its luster. I'm assuming that it is just flavor text and back story and you won't be able to actually obtain a diancie through carb ink. But we will have to wait & see.

Anyways

Have any of y'all seen the new Japanese holo caster image revealing diancie.
    It looks like she is in glitter cave

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Nice,I want one of these.Also,I am afraid that the odds of it being a legendary received through mystery gift are sadly quite high because game Freak knows that people will abuse soft reseting,so it is not lickly,I am personaly hoping for it to just be shiny locked so we don't simply get handed it,because I do not think game freak would over look this when they shiny locked all the other legendarys in X and Y(I think).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • What is evolution ???
    Diancie confirmed!

Sinnoh only had around 70 if you don't count all the evolution that honestly could be Megas. So that is 30 more people which brings us to our normal 100. Not to mention they had to do a lot of work with these games, so I highly doubt they have run out of ideas. And I highly doubt Diancie is a... whats the word for it.... normal evolution. I doubt it is anything knew. But then again, they have changed a lot in the past 2 gens. I am not counting out that there may indeed be more pokemon. And people will buy the 3rd game anyways.

I just hope they explain exactly how it happened in the movie or something.

Years
  • Sinnoh only had around 70 if you don't count all the evolution that honestly could be Megas. So that is 30 more people which brings us to our normal 100. Not to mention they had to do a lot of work with these games, so I highly doubt they have run out of ideas. And I highly doubt Diancie is a... whats the word for it.... normal evolution. I doubt it is anything knew. But then again, they have changed a lot in the past 2 gens. I am not counting out that there may indeed be more pokemon. And people will buy the 3rd game anyways.

I just hope they explain exactly how it happened in the movie or something.

The movie is a better bet than the video game. I'm hoping we get all 3 events in short story.

lowest hopes ( but will still be satisfied) = time traveling celebi from soul silver/ heart gold-like event. My highest hopes = Looker mission-like story coded in ( I know the looker missions aren't an event and that's not the comparison also I'll note that its ridiculous to hope for this )but wouldn't it be awesome.

Back