• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did any male Poke fans play as the girl in D/P/Plat?

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    I made a normal guy character for Diamond - and then my sister just restarted the whole thing and made it Dawn. I then never played as a Female character anymore ):

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Yup.

Hated Lucas' hat.

Thought Dawn was totally hot.

Same here, plus I was tired of playing as the male character, so I chose Dawn. It was the first time i play with the female character, but I still have Dawn *turns DS on*, yes I have.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    Surprisingly, I much preferred Lucas than Dawn in the game. I did pick Dawn for my restart of Pearl though. But in R/S/E I was May, but all the other games I was the male character.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    I did. I name my character after me and my dogs.
    on emerald i am a boy. My one dog
    on fire red i am a boy. Me
    and on my pearl i am a girl. my other dog
    also i think lucas looks a bit ummmmmmmm,,,,, you knoow abit feminine AKA gay

oh yeh why do you guys think that gaming characters are HOT its a bit creepy

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
    Years
    yep in D/P and soon to be in Platinum and the new pokemon games heartgold and soulsilver ive played as girln in all games that allow me to be a girl

Last edited:

d[-_-]b

HAH! You better have BURN HEAL
    Years
    Male's head is too big in D/P

In Plato sprites are better.
    Used Male in Plato
    Female in D/P

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I did at first because I thought Lucas' hat looked kinda *cough*GAY*cough* and thought Dawn was hot...

But now I'm the male character.
    That's exactly what I thought. But I like Lucas in Platinum. He's all fancy. xD Wow... it looks like I'm not alone here... I thought I was the only one who did that.

I also played as Kris in Crystal.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    the first time i played diamond i only got up to the 2nd badge and resarted (i dont remember Why) and i was playing as a girl then i finshed the game as a guy then i restarted it and played as a guy

Princess Sandshrew

PokéRespect
    Years
    I like using the female in Crystal and D/P/Plat.
    i normally make names for the chars in the games:
    R/B/Y: Jared
    G/S/C male: Artemis
    C female: Kris
    R/S/E male: Terry
    R/S/E female: (don't play as)
    FR/LG male: Jared
    FR/LG: female: Amanda
    D/P/Plat male: (don't play as)
    D/P/Plat female: Katie
    :pink_tongue:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I am playing the girl in Platinum. Named her MyMaid. I think it is a nice name.

I usually play the girl since Crystal except for FireRed and Pearl. FireRed was so I can get the same old feeling as if I was playing old Red version. Pearl because I just felt like it.

Back