• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you cry at the end of Mystery Dungeon 2?

Where you all teary? :P

• Yes.

Votes: 69 53.9%
  • No.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Err...

Votes: 25 19.5%

• Total voters

_Nidoking_

Aeris
Years
  • As soppy as it sounds, I cried a bit at the end... I had so much fun with my little Cyndaquil, with his partner Mud :P It was hard bearing his loss. Happy endings all about though! :)

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • Haha...yeah I teared up! I was liike WTF???WHAT AM I CRYING FOR??? But honestly, have you seen Piplup and Pikachu's sob faces??? I was wondering how Pikachu was gonna come back.

Dragonfly Z

Frozen Soul
    Years
  • Well I didn't cry or anything but....I did feel really sad.

My little Cyndaquil. My little brother cried, though, at the end. I told him I can't blame him. It really was sad.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I don't cry, I never cry over games but still it was kind of touching D:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hm.. ididnt cry, but it made me quite sad.
    actually i knew we would come back to life coz same thing happened in PMD 1

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Oh I burst into tears when I found out that Charmander (Me) was gone, and Bulbasaur (My Partner) was all alone...I also cried when Grovyle was gone.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • I blubbered a little it was quite sad for me to actually die in a pokemon game but that was just.. well sad. I mean I know its fake but still it was a pretty sad event.

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I cried!
    Was trying not to, I knew that was gonna happen
    I get too easily in the charcter.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • i must be weird because NO I didnt feel sad or anything most animes/games dont make me sad even if they try. In mystery dugen I didnt car because I hated my partner He always ran away was week and kept on dying I was always defending him so I was actualy happy he was gone. the only fake thing that made me realy sad was full metal ackemest with the Ed-WaRd sence that was sad and death not when light died stupid L

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Hmm, even if it is sad, its honestly really not worth crying over. After all its only pokemon.

oFrEqUeNTx

Pip-To-Da-Lups!
    Years
  • Eh,i wouldn't call this crying but...it hit me with such a sad feeling at the end.
    Anyways,what the other guy said,it is just pokemon..

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Har har, I did cry in the first game, BRT. I had no idea what to expect and I really thought it was over. And then just seeing everyone's reactions pulled at my heartstrings a bit.

In EoT, however, I didn't cry. I was pretty much expecting what was going to happen, and it did. But I've gotta say, the reaction from your partner was, in my opinion, loads more emotional than the first game. ;m;

Back