• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you cry at the end of Mystery Dungeon 2?

Where you all teary? :P

• Yes.

Votes: 69 53.9%
  • No.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Err...

Votes: 25 19.5%

• Total voters

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I cried a bit. For games which are aimed at younger children the endings are really quite sad.

Antonisme

Wannabe Pichu xD
    Years
  • Actually, I haven't finished the game, but I know I will cry. O__o

I have watched the end of PMD:RRT and I cried and I cried for like 20 minutes!!! O.o

Hehe, I am so wierd that I can cry for a book. (I did it once, kinda embarrising) xD

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I cry at anything sad, so of course I wept buckets.
    Even just thinking about the ending is making me begin to tear up! ;_;

Dang, it was just so tragic! Pikachu's face! His desperation for me to stay! Of course, combined with that simply heartbreaking music, I couldn't help but blub.

xX

'-'

Not a n00b
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 25, 2009
    I knew I (Riolu) was coming back to my partner (charmander) bacause I go on Serebii.net on a Daily basis.

ultimatelucariotrainer

Psychic Trainer, now with Ice
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I didn't cry because I knew i was coming back, and now i've got almost all sinnoh legendarys in the game...(Still need darkrai and giratina)

Who else knows where all the legendarys are?

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Seriously who cried? That's just sad it's a GAME it's not like a family member died or anything but really you should just get a grip it's a GAME
    oh man that is totally right LOL.and i didn't cry but i was gonna cry but i speed up the emulation so i didn't cry.oh man i really think they should make a movie with these kind of stories dont u think????

The Red Chain

There's something about the storyline that just pulls you right in from the start..
    It was really sad.. like losing an old friend. ;;

Man was I happy though when my hero came back.. reunited once more with my pixel buddy, keke. ^_^

[jq]Seriously who cried? That's just sad it's a GAME it's not like a family member died or anything but really you should just get a grip it's a GAME[/jq]

Lighten up dude. ]:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    So.. what DID happen? D: I keep trying to find a clip on youtube, but it won't work. Dx

MiniMe

Normal Type Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    Yes I did cry when My Torchic left, I wouldn't cry but that kinda thing as happened to me before so I always cry, but I do think we will meet again. But for this point I have my team evolved and where trying to take on Zero Isle South.

Back