• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen DId You Even Finish The Game?

Years
  • My dumb ass sold Omega Ruby, but I did beat it. I will pick up Alpha Sapphire sometime this week though, because I miss playing modern Pokemon games. Silver is fun and all but I want to be doing stuff online too and battle more than NPCs.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • I was so freakin' hyped for the game that I bred my dream team a week before getting it and beat it in four days, dedicating over 60 hours to it in that time. Best Pokemon game I've played, all the way back to Emerald. I was a little disappointed about how only my Swampert could Mega Evolve up until the end, but it looks so cool that I didn't care that much.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Hoenn has been my fave region since 2003 and I started with gen 1 , and it was way better then i thought it would be I have done around 10 play throughs or so in both OR and AS

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • I finished through the Delta Episode, so I guess that'd be a yes. There's still things I could do in the game itself, but not a whole lot. The post game after the Delta Episode is kinda lacking, tbh. I wasn't a huge fan of RSE, and not much changed with ORAS either. .-. I wasn't exactly set on finishing the game quickly like I was with Y because I didn't really feel the hype for it like others had.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I finished Omega Ruby.....barely. ORAS were unnecessary and the original games on GBA were superior in every aspect sans mega evolutions. Suffice to say, fore me these games failed to live up to the hype. Game Freak better try harder next time becuase ORAS seriously made me consider giving up on Pokemon forever. Backstory: I've been playing the pkmn series since the original red and blue back in the 90's. Oh and before anybody calls me a "GENWUNNER!!!", I will go so far as to say X and Y were probably the best in the series followed by the GBA games (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald FR/LG).

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I completed it in the sense that I beat the Elite Four and the rival fight at the end. After that, I took my cartridge out, placed it back in the case, and stuck it in my pile of "done" games.

I will go so far as to say X and Y were probably the best in the series followed by the GBA games (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald FR/LG).
    These are my thoughts too. I actually enjoyed playing through Ruby and Emerald a few times, and FR/LG are my favorite Pokemon games. X/Y were really fun and good. OR/AS were just missing something for me to like them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    I have a bad habit of playing Pokemon only to a certain point (usually like the last gym leader), but I did finish Alpha Sapphire. Delta Episode and everything.

Back