• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

did you ever cry on pokemon?

Spenny

Payday
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    PEOPLE. Pokemon is Pokemon. Nothing to cry over: ITS NOT REAL.

thewolfpwns

Psh, Yeah...
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I don't remember /crying/ at any point, but I do remember getting teary-eyed during Brother My Brother in the first movie, and when Ash "died".

So, no.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I cyred in the episode where bulbasaur got trapped under a rock. But then he learned dig so it was all good.

I remember that. XDD

That was awful.

You see the rock just SLAM down on Bulbasaur, and then the dramatic music starts, and these flashbacks of him and Ash start playing. >_>;
    I was like ...wtf? Did it just die?

That really surprised me.. xD; but at least it lived. Geez.

I don't think that made me cry, if I remember well enough.. I was too shocked.

Cry everytime I watch the first movie though, as well as a few of the episodes.
    Especially some of the older ones, like Pikachu's Goodbye, and Gotta Catch Ya Later.
    ;~;

Erbe

Misses the good old days :(
    Years
    i went to Pokemon: the first movie, when i was really young, and i remember crying when all the pokemon were fighting and ash got turned to stone! i was only young though, of course you cant judge me for crying then :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I dunno, I remember almost crying when Ash got turned into stone in the first movie. I was seven when I saw the movie, so shhhh~ Don't judge me. XDD;

Otherwise, I haven't cried because of something I saw on Pokémon... XD;

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    the first movie & other episodes....:laugh:(great thread dude!!)

Last edited:

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    i cried when i saw an episode about larvitar and its mother tyranitar. something about a scar on its mom made me burst into tears. i was like 9 years old and my older sister was just laughing at me.

i also cried at the end of movie three because i thought entei died.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    i cried when i saw an episode about larvitar and its mother tyranitar. something about a scar on its mom made me burst into tears. i was like 9 years old and my older sister was just laughing at me.

i also cried at the end of movie three because i thought entei died.

Address Unown; I cried on that one too, well almost...

Years
    If I Remember Right I Didnt Cry But I Felt Depressed When I Saw Pikachu's Goodbye..That Episode Was Sad..Another One That Comes To Mind Is If I Remember Right He Left Charizard At The Charazific Valley Or Something Like That lolz..
    OT: 1st Post =)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I've never cried over a movie or show of pokemon....but i nearly cried at the ending on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 and 2. Pretty sad. The closest i got to crying watching an episode was probably either where he has to let Charizard go or same with butterfree

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    How could you not cry during Pokémon The First Movie!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I never cried in Pokemon, but only feel sad...
    The episode where Misty, May, Togetic, injured Swablu(May was originally going to catch it...), Ash's Primeape, Ash's Butterfree, Ash's Haunter, Brock's Vulpix lefts
    Mystery Dungeon 1 and 2 ending...

Back