• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever tryed to Cosplay before?

Did you ever tried to Cosplay/Dress up as a Anime Character before?

• Yes, frequently

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yes, Sometimes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I wish I could....

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Never in my life

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • What are you talking about? o.o

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Oh! Pick me! *waves hand around* I've cosplayed!

=3 I went as a really (bad~ XD) Yami no Malik for the anime con in May and I went as Kairi for the con just this past August. Not "our" Kairi, but the one from Kingdom Hearts. :3 I'm using the outfit again for Hallowe'en, too. x3

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Oh! Pick me! *waves hand around* I've cosplayed!

=3 I went as a really (bad~ XD) Yami no Malik for the anime con in May and I went as Kairi for the con just this past August. Not "our" Kairi, but the one from Kingdom Hearts. :3 I'm using the outfit again for Hallowe'en, too. x3

When you first said that I was thinking of Abby. :X Hehheh...

Cherrim

Years
  • *shrugs* Age doesn't matter. o_O Haruka looks like a teen anyway. <_<;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    *shrugs* Age doesn't matter. o_O Haruka looks like a teen anyway. <_<;
    Indeed. I want to cosplay as Ganondorf, but I am nowhere near 100+ years of age! Or am I...some of you think I'm 90 years old after all. *shifty eyes*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Erica, you could borrow Sawah's really tall boots. They'd help you get closer to my height. XD

I've never cosplayed. My parents would see it as a waste of time, plus no one I know could help me with a costume. And then I don't have a lot of characters I'd go as much less a con to do it. o_o;

Cherrim

Years
  • Abby said:
    Erica, you could borrow Sawah?s really tall boots. They?d help you get closer to my height. XD

o.o;; Eww... boots. <_< I'd probably kill myself in them. xD I've only ever worn running shoes (other than the icky school shoes =x)
    Haruka said:
    >_>.. but If I was cosplaying, I would glomp everyone... XD

j/k.... =p..
    <3 But glomping is the best part!!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • O_o; Yes she does.

I've never tried cosplaying. No anime conventions close enough to bother. But my ex-friend likes to cosplay as Sailor Moon with her friends and run around London being... weird. XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Kairi...I don't think anyone can get close to your height without tripping over and getting hit by oncoming cars. :S For me I'd need like 1 foot platform shoes.

Cherrim

Years
  • =x Me too, Zappy. But we would be taller if one of us sat on eachother's shoulders. xD

Oh, and walking around in downtown areas decked out in costume is the GREATEST. ~_^ My friends and I got the strangest looks when we walked into the Tim Horton's. =3

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    =x Me too, Zappy. But we would be taller if one of us sat on eachother's shoulders. xD

Oh, and walking around in downtown areas decked out in costume is the GREATEST. ~_^ My friends and I got the strangest looks when we walked into the Tim Horton's. =3

^_^; That sounds fun...I was always thinking about wearing costumes to school everyday. Since...this is a free country and we can express ourselves in anyway. xD Even if it means cosplaying as characters on regular non-event days.

In Japan, you have to walk into the convetions wearing regular clothes, then change at the convention. You aren't allowed to participate if you don't have a costume, but you can rent props and costumes are the event. Then, you have to change back into regular clothes before walking out. o-o;; I remember this from somewhere, but I forgot where. xD Perhaps someone posted a link to it somewhere here...or it's just one of my wacky dreams. O_O;

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    i'm doing a team magma cosplay for halloween since I don't have any anime conventions near where I live :(. I'm really excited as its my first cosplay!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I have cosplayed a few times before. Let's see I have been:
    Ash (Old and new.) Gold, Cobalt, Ice.
    FYI: This is Ice. Cobalt is Jeremy *Points to sig.*. XD

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • When I cosplayed Wess was easy, but when I tryed ash I spended lots of time with my hair, you know, is sort of long, so I had a hard time.

Back