• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get Diamond/Pearl on he day it came out?

Did you get Diamond/Pearl on he day it came out?

• Yes

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • No, I got it later

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Most definitely. I have had them both since day 1 and they still work perfectly. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    Yes I did. I remember playing it at my church, and not listening to what anyone was saying.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I didn't get it on the first day. I did not know if I wanted to play this generation, and i was happy with my gold version. But then my brother got it as a present and I am enjoying playing it :)

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • This game isn't even mine, I borrowed it from a friend. I did want to get it when it came out, as did a few of my friends in class, but I never. I've had it since April and it's gonna hurt when I have to give it back after all the hard work I've put into it.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I got it on the first day of the US release, despite being here in the UK. There was a store in my local city centre that imported American games, so I bought it from there, which means I didn't get the styluses. And also, the shop has now closed down, therefore I don't know where I'll be getting Platinum from...

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I got Pearl early like DeanoDance, I live in the UK so I bought it off Ebay with a guide book. Therefore I got it before the UK release, like a month early which was great. I will probably do the same with Platinum.

Back