• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm kind of embarrassed to do it :< The guys at my gamestop have known me since I was like 13, so they always tease me and they'll give me hell for this XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Just park (or have parent park)next to the store(close enough to get the signal), and get it while you're in the car.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • I'm going later today before the store closes,but I DID preorder Soul Silver Yesterday (Yay Lugia figure!!!) I have Two copies of Diamond,1 Pearl,and Platinum= 4 Jirachi!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I cant I have an english Platinum

Just park (or have parent park)next to the store(close enough to get the signal), and get it while you're in the car.

You can't we have to sign a paper saying how many people got the Pokemon

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Yaaay, I got mine. It has a Jolly nature.

I'm kind of embarrassed to do it :< The guys at my gamestop have known me since I was like 13, so they always tease me and they'll give me hell for this XD

I kinda was too. XD I never really have done an event thingy before, but there was practically no one in there, 'cept for the clerk of course.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I got it earlier today. But I'm not sure if i really needed to or not. I have the Jirachi from the colosseum bonus disk. And like 5 years ago I trained it to level 100. Haha I don't even know why. XD. Will this event work with that Jirachi?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    NVM about the Japanese thing I heard wrong lol My family and I went to Babe's and I had my Gameboy DS and went to Gamestop for my lil bro to get Transformers and I picked up the Jirachi lol it unlocks a PokeWalker course right? what is so good about the course?

i cant get the event jirachi. i dont have the money to go to memphis for the event. i have the jp event jirachi. much much cooler.

You have to go to Memphis for a Gamestop?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I downloaded the Jirachi from gamestop a few hours ago, and was trying for an adamant one(for Draco Meteor)

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Yeah, I downloaded mine a few hours ago while I was at the mall, though I already have one from my colosseum bonus disk, I just want to unlock the Pokewalker course,

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I didnt know about it so I didnt get it, but even if I did I probably still wouldnt have gotten it because I usually dont get those kind of promotional event things unless its worth it.

Back