• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I downloaded the Jirachi from gamestop a few hours ago, and was trying for an adamant one(for Draco Meteor)

You realize Draco Meteor is a Sp Atk right? Adamant would weaken the attack... I got a Timid Jirachi

Years
  • I got my Download Today after Pokemon League. If you are not able to get this download for any Reason, Please let me know by Pm. I will gladly Trade this Event to you for Junk in return.

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • I'd like to hear a little clarification on this. So you download this Jirachi onto, say, platinum version. I guess you would have to transfer that Jirachi to the new heartgold/soulsilver to get the pokewalker course? Or will you be able to put pokemon from platinum and such onto the pokewalker as well?

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I'd like to hear a little clarification on this. So you download this Jirachi onto, say, platinum version. I guess you would have to transfer that Jirachi to the new heartgold/soulsilver to get the pokewalker course? Or will you be able to put pokemon from platinum and such onto the pokewalker as well?

no PokeWalker is just for your copy of HGSS so no not PT you have to trade it to your HGSS copy

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I got mine in a trade because I can't go to GameStop as I live in the UK, but I have it none the less.

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • Well, I think I just found the answer on the pokemon official website. It says to download it to diamond, pearl, or platinum. Then you can transfer that Jirachi to HGSS to unlock the pokewalker area.

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • Luckily the guys at my gamestop are barely younger than I am and they play pokemon too. So I can go in and get one on each game without feeling weird.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I thought Gamestop was pretty global...what do you guys have there?

Well are main is GAME, and we also have Gamestation, GAME is the only one to have Pokemon events, but there rare and when they do have them only about 12-15 of the shops around the country actually get them, and in my closest GAME that gets them, the staff treat you like your stupid if you play anything other than CoD games(to the point they will try and get you to put back a game you want to get a CoD game instead), and the last event we had was for a Shaymin just before Platinum came out and there is an upcoming Arceus one soon, but they all seem to tie in to when they can get people to pre-order the latest game, and never any other time.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Please stick to the thread topic, people - less posts about what shops other countries have or CoD or whatnot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    Got mine yesterday! I think I was the first one at my gamestop to do so, because the staff were all "Is it working? Did you get it? It downloads okay, right?" XD

Rain

Years
  • No events in Canada, so I can't get any myself. ;__;
    But I was able to trade for three Gamestop Jirachis.
    =D

Back