• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Fli

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    Just got mine about an hour ago at the 2nd gamestop I tried (I have like 3 in the same general area; 2 are even in the same shopping center). Mine's got a lonely nature. I just got it out in my car though because no one was in the store and I had 2 DS's (mine and my brother's). The only event that I have actually gone into the store was for a toys r us dragonite a while ago, now I just stand outside of the store (which, now that I think about it, probably looks sillier than just going into the store).

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I was not even aware of this event.
    I will most likely just get Jirachi from a friend.
    No need to rush to GameStop.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Yep, just got it two hours ago. xD

I got two, one for my Pearl and one for Pt... I got 426 Pokemon on my Dex in Pearl! : D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Got it today while I was out. My sister wanted to Preorder Heart Gold, so why not snag the Jirachi while doing so. XD;

Years
  • i was trying to when i went to preorder my Heartgold today but my ds couldnt find a connection,i tried from inside the car right infront of the store though cuz the guys at my gamestop are total d**ks

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    All Right you did not have to say that word... Maybe try an other gamestop thats what I did

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • I went the the Phoenix Open (golf tournament) yesterday, so while I was in Phoenix I stopped at a gamestop and picked it up. There is no gamestop closer than about a 1 1/2 hour drive where I live. Timid nature woo!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I completely forgot about that event. I will, for sure, be going to that, but it isn't here yet, I don't think.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Alright I got mine the day the even came out. Me n my friends chilled at the mall and had some lunch there then we stopped by the GameStop there. And crisco! I got my pichu and jirachi for One in my Pearl and one in my Platinum.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Yup. Got them today. Thank gosh for a Old Navy being next to a Gamestop or else I would have not gotten one. Just downloaded 1 on my Diamond when my Dad went past Gamestop with me, then 1 on my Platinum on the way out.

I did go in the Gamestop though, but just to browse and not download. No one there was downloading :|

Glad I didnt go inside to do it x)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Yes the nature is random I lucky got a Timid Natured one :)

Back