• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you use your Lucario?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • I always box the Lucario immediately because I don't want my playthrough of XY to turn into Lucario: The Video Game. It's too strong. xD

Years
  • I only used it on my first playthrough for MegaLucario. I've never been a Lucario fan. All my other playthroughs, no.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Yep, I used him in my first play through since he was the first mega you'd get and I was prettty eager at the time to use a mega pokemon for myself.

He's stayed as a permanent member of my team and hasn't let me down, if ever :P

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • I already had a Lucario on my team but when Korrina offered to give me one I was like WHAT! I couldn't decide on which to use and decided on Korrina's because I discovered the one I had was Adamant in nature.

Years
  • Nope! Lucario is awesome but a little too overrated for me to use on my teams; I'd get bored of it fast, especially since I've used one already in older games. Maybe next time I'll go for it and use it as my mega evolution 'mon.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I didn't use him because I already had a Mega (Charizard) and a Fighting-type (Chesnaught), so Lucario was redundant.

But Lucario is a great Pokémon for the story since it learns lots of nifty moves.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    I aven't used him yet. I didn't want 2 pokemon weak to fire and/or 3 weak to fighting on my team, plus I already had a riolu I was raising though not as a main team member.
    I'm planning on raising him with another team at some point in this reeeaaally really long playthrough of X. Because sweet lord its taking a while to make progress. :P

Years
  • Used him once to try my first mega evolution. Was incredibly disappointed by my first mega evolution, and stored him in a box never to be used again.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I already raised a Lucario in Diamond story mode, so I felt as though another would be redundant when there are so many other pokemon which I hadn't had the opportunity to train. :) I used it temporarily to battle friends though, back when I only had 5 pokemon on my team and needed a 6th.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    By the time I got it, I still had only four Pokemon in my party and since I've never used one before, I decided that it might as well stay. After my playthrough I trained it to lvl 100 and since then it's sitting in one of my boxes together with the other playthrough Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    I have to disagree with fighting types not being useful in the game, they dominate team Flare, i beat them with just pangoro using karate chop/hammer arm. And then they are quite useful against 2 members of the elite four, and being able to dish out decent damage against the other 2. I never used my Lucario though, i intended too but there just wasn't enough room for him in my team. i'm currently playing my 2nd time through and still not used him i prefer machoke to Lucario.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I boxed mine for most of the main game. Then when I got to Kiloude City it actually turned out to have a pretty solid IV spread xD So I use it a lot in the Battle Maison now.

Back