• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Didn't Get my figurine...

Esmas

General
Years
  • I haven't gotten anything yet. Hopefully I get everything I payed for, but if the figurine is not there it's no biggie. By the way, I saw people with game guides and walkthroughs. Does that come with the order or did they buy that separately?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • It's separate, but when you buy the game they always ask if you want to buy the guide as well. It's kind of annoying actually. >.>

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Some people pay extra for a second figurine =/
    How else would they have run out of them? This is how it works:

If the shop receives 200 copies of SoulSilver, 200 Lugia figurines also come. They'd hardly just send 50 Lugia figurines - what's the point in that?

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
  • Some stores got their supplies late. I know, one week prior to sunday, I went up there and talked to the gamestop clerk, who was also a fan, and the UPS lady brought in the boxes. Since i preordered a while back, he went ahead and gave me both figurines.

Then on sunday, i got two more. XD

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • Some people pay extra for a second figurine =/
    How else would they have run out of them? This is how it works:

If the shop receives 200 copies of SoulSilver, 200 Lugia figurines also come. They'd hardly just send 50 Lugia figurines - what's the point in that?
    Not always. Sometimes they'll only send a limited number of preorder bonuses and it's first come, first serve. Other times they'll send enough for everyone who preordered and then some.

@_@
    Then on sunday, i got two more. XD
    I am so ~INCREDIBLY~ jealous.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • That's so not cool!

Maybe you can find one on eBay or something.

I got stickers with mine and I was like "WTF?" I didn't pre-order it though. I just came home and HeartGold was sitting on the table with a little sticker sheet on top of it. But I was like "YAY! Stickers!"

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • Maybe you can find one on eBay or something.
    Good luck with finding them for a decent price. :( I've been trying to find some and the only ones I've come across were like.. $30/$40 including postage. Absolutely ridiculous.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Good luck with finding them for a decent price. :( I've been trying to find some and the only ones I've come across were like.. $30/$40 including postage. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's a piece of fricken plastic...$30 for a piece of fricken plastic...wow.

I'm happy with my stickers(:

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I pre-ordered it, and didn't get my figurines, but personally I didn't really care. Let a five year old get the Ho-oh or Lugia figurine. I don't care.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Though I know there aren't hopes we'll get figurines in Singapore, I was certainly looking forwards to one, though I didn't get it, oh well.

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I didn't get my Lugia figurine either, unfortunately. When I asked, they (Gamestop) said they ran out on the first day (I picked up my game yesterday) and weren't going to get any more. Yes, it's just a figurine, but I'm disappointed in not getting something I expected. They should have at least told me that it was "first come, first served".

After some internet searching, I found that the Toys R' Us have both in stock and on sell for $4.99 each. Thank you, Toys R' Us, for offering them at the regular price instead of hoping E-Bay has them for less than $20 each. ._.

Well, it allows you put in on Wishlist for now; not Add to Cart option. Maybe they'll allow you to buy it individually later on.

- Kat

Last edited:

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • I pre-ordered mine at a Canadian GameStop, and was the first there on the first day and they ran out of (or didn't get enough) Lugia. So I got a Ho-Oh instead.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • I was able to get my figurine no problem. The store seemed to have plenty of each. Either not many people picked up at my Gamestop, or they just had a lot.

Either way, I pre-ordered and got my figurine. If I didn't get one, I would have put up a fight, or just gone to another Gamestop. You're SUPPOSE to get your figurine depending on how you pre-order.

If one Gamestop doesn't have it, try another one that might still have it.

Anyway, I received the Lugia figurine... and when I opened it, I discovered a small scratch on it's neck. A fluke in the processing, I guess... but I'm just going to cover up my OCD about it by making up a story on how it's an old war wound... or something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well, for me it wasn't first come first served. The dude said it was only the first 50 pre orders. And I even saw the figurines stacked behind the guy. I don't know why it was different for my store.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • I got a Figurine and I didn't even pre-order lol, At game crazy during the midnight release, After they got through the people who were there that pre-ordered they still had like 10 copies of each, along with fig's, So they just gave em out ;D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well, EB Games/GameStop told me that they'll phone me as soon as they get more, as they followed the rule- everyone who preordered gets a figurine. They were out at the moment, but I doubt that now...

Anyway, they were out of Lugia, and Ho-oh in my Canadian GameStop (temporarily known as EB Games; some stupid law is making them transform into GameStops instead because of [and I quote the salesperson, James] "you can only trade in 1 game for a new game")

Years
  • they only have a limtited stock the same thing happened here, they only hold the game for 48 hrs, then they sell it if they need to

just get it from ebay im mad asewll but, eh

Yardizel

Treecko Trainer
    Years
  • Guys I finally got a figurine. I was so determined to get Lugia, i called another gamestop in another city and asked them if they had any. Sadly, there were no more Lugias, and I had to settle for Ho-Oh. I just had to show them my receipt and they gave me one for free.

Back