• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Didn't You Wish For A Longer Adventure In HG&SS?

Years
    Didn't You Wish For A Longer Adventure In HG&SS?

I was wondering what you people would think, would or wouldn't of you liked a longer adventure?

That's why I've made this thread to see what you think!

As for me, yes I would of liked a longer adventure. Maybe even all of the regions in one, as I love pokemon games that much. :)

P.s - This was approved by Hiiro.<3 Coolest Mod Ever! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    I just reached Kanto after 80h of training in Johto, so not really lol :s
    Fair enough. lol. Let's see what others think.
    Yeah sorry, but I'm perfectly satisfied with the game's length... Just having two regions and sixteen gym leaders is awesome in my opinion...
    Hm, yeah. But you wouldn't get so bored as easy, because their will be new stories.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Well, it was a remake, so we all knew how long the adventure was going to be in the first place.

But no, I think the adventure was long enough. I guess I would have liked spots with higher level trainers, maybe with pokemon around levels 60-70 after you beat Red; that you could face over and over (for endgame training.) I guess we got that with E4 rematches though.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    I think it's pretty well perfect the length it is. n.n

A few more major story points in Kanto would've been nice, but that's okay. It was still fun running around every route, beating up trainers for a day or two, and then wiping five of the gym leaders in a matter of an hour (Excluding Lt. Surge and Janine. For whatever reason, I beat them along the way.) And then beating Blue the next morning.

- Tyros

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
    I liked the length of the game, I just beat it 16 badges and all that yesterday and I'm pretty pleased with the game. I don't like how they added legendaries from past generations in this game though. I didn't like it in Platinum either.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I do wish for a longer adventure, just a little bit longer. Maybe if the player got 16 badges, there would be events before Red so I don't have to level grind for him.
    And lol, if they did put all the regions in one, the first Elite Four would be like, level 20 or something. :D

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Not everybody, just most.

I'm perfectly content with the length; it's a good game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    All regions would be epic, and something that I long wished for, but this was meant to be this way.

The game is almost of a perfect length.
    What I needed was more of a story and involvement, and the Kimono girls not having any relation to the legendary event in the game. I hated that part, and thought the story could be made more detailed and of a greater amount.
    But the length of the game as a whole is just perfect. But me being a Pokefan would never mind more...

If they did make a game with all regions, just doing something like you being forced to keep all your Pokemon from one region in that region until you finish the game solves the level problem. It might sound annoying, but anyone who enjoys Pokemon would end up loving it instead of a youngster having a level 85 Ratatta by the time you get to the fourth region.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    If they're gonna make a game with all regions, it should be on a bigger system, such as Xbox or PS3...but they should just come out with one anyway :P

Back