• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diet Pepsi or Coca Cola?

Diet Pepsi or Coca Cola

• Coca Cola

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • Diet Pepsi

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Ffff no, both are disgusting. If I had to choose, Pepsi, because it's less sweet and doesn't make my throat all sticky.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    WTH??!! THIS ARE BLASPHEMY!!
    *cough cough*

Sorry... Everyone knows coke is win, pepsi fail!
    D:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Anything diet I hate. Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Diet Vanilla Coke, etc. I prefer Coke over Pepsi anyway.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • We don't have Diet Pepsi here. We have pepsi Max which is supposed to be low on sugar but it seems to be a completely different product. >.>;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I prefer regular coke over regular pepsi, but I prefer diet pepsi over diet coke. I do drink more diet sodas than regular sodas because that's the kind my mom always buys. I'm fine with the taste of diet sodas.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    You can't compare diet and non-diet. But they both taste the same to me.. you need a neither option.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Diet Pepsi? That doesn't even exist in my country, we only have regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max. I'm gonna have to go with Cola since Diet Pepsi just sounds urggh to me. I like regular Pepsi but a diet drink is just a no.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Duh, Coca cola. I'd never drink something that had "diet" in its name.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Pepsi has always tasted better than Coca Cola, in my opinion. I can't taste much of a difference in any Diet drinks either (aside from Diet Coca Cola Cherry <3).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Cherry coke please, it doesn't make me sick anymore so I'll take a dozen. XD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Neither!! I hardly ever drink soda. I'm not too fond of the taste of cola, and if I drink it even slightly too fast I usually end up with the hiccups (and eventually become even thirstier than I already was before I started drinking it). Soda is also bad for you. Badder than most drinks are already.

Give me a water or juice any day and I'll be content. <3

Back